or Connect

Posts by fashionsavvy197

bump
Plastic square frame sunglasses detailed with Oliver Peoples signature silvertone pin dots at front and temple.  Champagne Photochromic Lenses Spotted Tortoise Hand made in Italy Style # 502791166   Great Oliver Peoples Shades. Excellent condition. Current Style. Retail at $405.00. Here is you chance to get a great deal on some awesome sunglasses. The VFX Photochromatic lenses are incredible. Very comfortable and stylish. Thank you for the interest.   Includes...
Amazing Julius Leather Jacket. The treatment on this leather is incredible. Excellent condition. There is a small defect on the rear of the shoulder which I pictured but is not at all notable, the leather is distressed in a way that I have only seen Tatsuro pull off. Slim fit and slender arms, a perfect example of the artistry that Julius is known for. I love this jacket but it no longer fits me so I am letting it go, worn very sparingly. Thank you for the...
THANKS
Awesome Band Of Outsiders Leather jacket. Impeccable tailoring. Tonal Elbow patches. Perfect Band slim fit and silhouette. The quality is top notch, the color is a beautiful dark rich blue. This is the same jacket as seen in the stock GQ pic although that was the green one and this is blue. Original price was 1,195.00. This is your chance to get an amazing deal, like new condition I wore this maybe 6 times.My loss is your gain.Thank you for the...
A truly premium take on a true American classic from Hollywood's own Band of Outsiders. A homage to Ivy League styling, this exceptional jacket sees a preppy staple elevated to new levels as the humble varsity jacket is reworked in plush cow hide suede whilst still incorporating all the key features from the original silhouette. A true stand out piece. Get it here for a fraction of the original cost. Excellent condition   Measurements:     Raglan sleeves so shoulders...
Amazing Band Of Outsiders Camel Hair Varsity Jacket in size 2 / Medium. Great jacket, like new condition. The superior quality and tailoring that you associate with Band, this material is beautiful, in immaculate condition with zero signs of wear. Perfect Fall piece. I just have too many jackets. Let my jacket addiction loss be your gain. Great piece at a great price.    Measurements:   Raglan sleeves so shoulders are tough to measure but approx:17.5 inches   Pit to...
Great post. really helpful and educational. thank you
In my opinion: loafers should be worn with loafer socks. they are not visible. when it is too cold for that it is too cold for loafers. Save them for summer/spring and switch up to oxfords or boots. As far as the "hipster fool" etc. being pompous and rude is very unattractive and ignorant. there are all different takes on what is acceptable or appealing. that is part of personal style and fashion.this forum is designed to discuss and be exposed to choices that we...
why 2 seasons old? I am not selling any, just curious as my older Band stuff seems superior to the newer stuff. What do you like better about the newer Band?