or Connect

Posts by Steve Brandt

Hey all, I have recently been thinking about shopping instead of just buying random crap because it looks cool(jeans that start falling apart after a few times wearing them) and have been upgrading my shoes lately.  My old selection was a pair of Belvedere lizard skin shoes, which are one size to big(needed some dress shoes and wasnt thinking before ordering the same size as my skate shoes) and also a little too wide.  Then a pair of also too large Nunn Bush(yeah I...
  I noticed people were selling Ipads and such but since there isnt a category for electronics please let me know if posting regarding a laptop is a no no :)   I was given this Dell laptop with Windows installed on it by a friend whom i helped move and long story short he didnt have the disks for windows and I wanted to mess with Linux a little so I stuck Ubuntu on it.  Now I am more interested in replacing my desktop computer and getting my home cinema started so I am...
  Aight so I have had this prolly in the 6-7 year mark and since it fits a little big on me and I haven't worn it for over a year i figure it is time to see if someone needs a snow jacket for cheap.  Now the pictures will show it has some wear on it, more from movement then anything.  There isn't any busted seams or anything that affects durability/waterproofing/etc.  I bought it brand new and paid the new price of $175 so $25 seems more then fair.  If I were 30-50 lbs...
  Hey all, this is something I got an mens wear house which if I remember correctly they arent held in very high esteem here but anyway.  It is an XLT charcoal grey full zip sweater(by the pronto blue brand) that I wore a couple times but since I wasn't able to get it taylored I do not really want to hang onto it.  I think it retailed for either $130-180 which i picked it up either right before Christmas or not long after so its not very old.     This is something I...
  Hey guys, purchased this scarf I think in January and have only worn it a couple times.  I had the tags for it awhile back but for some reason I lost them again.  Reason for selling is because I originally wanted a scarf and looked all over town for a scarf I liked and this is the closest I found to what I wanted... However since it is a little short for my taste and I found the perfect one here on the forum a few weeks after purchasing this one, I am going to have to...
Bump.  I'd take $35+ shipping right now.  really trying to move this :)  
feel free to make an offer, I really want this to go since its just taking up closet space...  
  Ever gone and bought something and then sit on it for months before realizing it was a mistake?  Ok glad I am not the only one!  Aaannyyway.  So I went and bought a couple suit jackets at Kohls and one fit OK and this one was way to big, which me in my inexperienced mindset said "Oh I'll just have it tailored down to fit me!"  WRONG, as most of you most likely know its rather hard to tailor a 48L down to a 42L/XL hahaha.  Or at least my tailor said it would be cheaper...
  Hey all, last year I invested in some shaving gear(three straights and a couple safety's) and as of now I have not taken enough time to properly use the straights(use them on rare occasion) and since my laptop took a fall tonight and will need replacing sometime soon(alive but not sure its lifespan now with some funky lines on the screen) I am gonna part with this razor...     I think I paid around $100 for this one and have hardly used it so the value wont have...
  Got it in great time and in perfect condition :) lots of compliments as well!