or Connect

Posts by Ross Petukhov

Yes, you cant and I wasn't saying that  I was saying the small tip on notch lapel like Albert Hammond's suits have: Also I forgot to say that I will need to change bottom of a suit to make it 90 degree of course, but suit is long enough to alter it (DB suits now are much shorter) 
The suit was found in my parents house (they live in other country where i am) that I was wearing when I was a teenager. Suit completely fits me except of a waist area (I lost lots of weight). My tailor in London changed my old SB blazer to DB and narrowed sleeves and it was worth it. I will be in London only in a month, so I can't ask him what possible to do with my suit, so I want to find advice here about what is better - beige DB suit with a notch lapel or DB suit...
I can, and I'm already have a DB sport coat. My question is what to do with my suit, that I already have 
Hello everyone,  I found a SB beige wool suit in my closet, that I was wearing a long time ago. It's really loose in a waist area, so I want to convert it to DB suit (have done the same with one of my blazers). The only issue I'm having is lapels: suit has a notch lapel and I know that DB should have only a peak lapel. Transform lapels from notch to peak is really hard task, so I can leave lapels like it is, or make small modification like here: What would you...
Hello everyone, I've found a really nice beige wool suit in my closet, that I was wearing loooong time ago. It's single breasted. I want to alter it to make it double breasted, cause in waist part i'm much smaller than before and I like to experiment (I've done the same modification with one of my blazers). The only thing I'm concerned is jacket lapel - suit have a notch lapel. here is my question: should I leave lapels as it is, or wearing notch lapel with a DB...