or Connect

Posts by entrylevel

Bumpp
Looking to spend around 200 dollars on some (most likely) used cps. Message me if interested in selling.
White achilles mids bought for ~$500 last year. Worn quite a lot but still in good condition. There is creasing and a few small marks but they're still pretty new looking overall. Offer is negotiable. And just in case anyone is interested; I'd be up for trading for a pair of white lows
don't mind if used, 6/10+ condition is fine. Will negotiate price.Get in touch!
either of these   in small or medium   will negotiate price
Leather sleeved varsity jacket from London based brand blood brother. Quite a relaxed fit; will fit medium or large. Retailed for ~$600. Bought last year, worn a bit but condition is still good except for a tear on the inside pit (inside the jacket so not visible). Offer is negotiable.
SS13. Retailed for ~$500. Worn only a few times. Very good condition. Offer is negotiable. Size M and fits me very well (5'11'' 155-160lbs)
Hello there, I was wondering if anyone has a patterned rib sweater they would be willing to sell to me? I think most of them were released AW12, I would prefer a navy one but am open to all colourways as I just really like the design. Size medium, perhaps small depending on the fit. Message me if interested.
TBF without knowing too much about this I can tell the leather on my pair of finn is poor quality relative to a more expensive pair, it's all kind of scaley and hard?? Not really sure what this means, but it reeks of cheap. I feel kind of mislead because the leather looked really nice in the pics online (lol). Still, they're seem to be constructed well enough for me to be just about satisfied, for the £100 I paid I think they're fairly decent.
Basically yeah I agree, Grenson still make decent enough casual shoes for a reasonable price. If you're looking for that one pair of dress shoes then these days you're better off looking elsewhere.