or Connect

Posts by asaa1000

Great selection great shop. Wish we had shops like this in Canada... Any Canadians order from CarsonStreet before? I'm a bit worried about getting hit with huge customs bills.
Anyone know if Inventory drop more than the current 50%? Really like some of the Needles stuff. thanks
BNWOT Inverallan/Strathay 3A in white/oatmeal   Bought BNWT from another member, but was looking for a slouchier fit, so decided to let it go and get a bigger size. I'm an S/36/46 in most brands, and this fits me fairly snug. I'd say it will work for XS-S depending how you want it to fit.   $210 includes PayPal and shipping within NA.   Willing to trade for knitwear pieces from Stephan Schneider (IV), Inis Meain(S), SNS Herning(stark), and other cool knitwear pieces,...
From EndClothing: "Adopting an all time great footwear silhouette for SS14, the Junya Watanabe MAN Leather High Top Sneaker is constructed with a full grain leather upper. Sitting on top of a classic sole unit, with a contrasting midsole and foxing, it is finished off with a leather heel panel and a detail metal stud."   Great sneaker, picked up from SSense sale at half price for $258 about two weeks ago. One week of wear on these, unfortunately they are a bit too narrow...
APC NS size 28, worn on weekends only for about 2 months. Condition can be seen on pictures. Still pretty crisp. Got a bit of ketchup on it when taking the pictures, but I think most people will wash pre-owned items before wearing anyways, so I'm leaving it as is for now.
How do feit compare to cp or mmm? Sorry if I'm derailing the thread.
Anyone have experience with Feit sneakers? They look interesting.
Extra 20 off sale at gravity pope www.gravitypope.com
Anyone know where I can find Christo sandals, not too familiar with visim, but those sandals look perfec.
Shell sneakers? Hell yeah!