Posts by asaa1000

Zam, which of the pants models would you say works best for someone with larger thighs and looking for a loose tapered fit. The stacks on your pants look amazing, but the thighs usually look quite slim. Cheers.
Lighty used stark crew (under 10 wears). Perfect condition. Purchased from END last season. Too heavy and warm, so doesn't get much wear at all. The stark is made of 100% virgin wool and SNS Herning's construction is unmatched. This sweater is a lifetime investment. The lattice structure of the sweater allows for it to stretch quite a bit, I'm 5'9 with 39in chest and this fits me quite well but is slightly long.
Trousers sale: Gained some weight, so will have to let these slimmer ones go. Shipping will be $20 for US/Canada. I will cover shipping if purchasing more than one pair.     SEH Kelly grey summer wool trousers (size 46IT)- $100   - Charcoal/black herringbone wool and cashmere blend. Very soft. Made in the UK. Button fly. Fairly slim fit. - worn sparingly for two seasons or so, great condition.  - Warm winter trousers, won't work for warmer climates Waist:...
Is there a fit pic of the Camoshita easy pants anywhere? Those look super cool.
thanks!
Anyone know a good store for Anonymousism socks, especially for Canada? Cheers.
Paraboot Michael is on sale at Blue button shop for $469 CAD. Most sizes and free shipping worldwide.   Any idea how it compares to Heschung Thuya? They look very similar and I'm a big fan of Heschung. 
Looks a lot better worn.
Leder deutschleder trousers and Inis Meain boat builder please
3 yr old Viberg from the original SF sample sale.