or Connect

Posts by rafiki

Thanks to all for your input. I'll take a look and give all your suggestions a try.   Rob
I guess I'm slightly skinny... a little more broad at the shoulders. In my opinion, I'm fairly well-proportioned, just small overall. 36" chest, 30" waist, 65 1/2" tall.    I live in North Carolina and and have upscale shopping areas within an hour's drive in several directions.   $150 for a 'basic' shirt seems a little steep, but if it was a really well-made shirt that looked good and fit perfectly, I wouldn't have a problem with it.   I've been looking for...
Hi,   My name is Rob and I'm a bit of a fashion misfit… in two ways. First, I've sort of neglected my personal appearance (I just never placed much importance on it.) Second, because I'm so small, the few times I actually got motivated to improve my image, I couldn't find anything that fit me well.   I'm a singer/songwriter, and I've spent the last five years honing my act. I'm about to step out into public to perform, and I'm not about to do it looking like...