or Connect

Posts by mr usneun

maybe check out some local high end sellers. A seller whose entry level glasses are persols, top range to something rare to barton perreira. those guys know literally any brand and all their styles.i would invest $150 for glasses any day.
 true. a couple of years ago I had cheap Clubmaster fakes..those you get for 10 bucks. Apart of the cheap build quality I heard that cheap lenses aren't that save against UV light, which made me rethink what to buy and how much to spend. So I went for the original RB Clubmasters, they were made better and I felt saver now because I knew my eyes won't get hurt in direct sunlight. Then I found Persol very interesting and their quality is simply amazing. I have 3 pairs now...
 so you want clubmasters or the ones you posted?
 yes...what else do you want to hear? For example, the 649 and 714 have the same design.
 Okay, so wayfarers would suit you best. Or something like that.
 says who? :P
 No just no. Those are NOT formal glasses. If you want to go formal I suggest you get some wayfarers, with those you can't go wrong. Or how old are you?
Looking for a genuine black shoulder strap. I sold mine a while ago and need it now again. Please only original parts.
 go to a shop, try them on and take a picture through the mirror (otherwise the wide angel of the camera will make your face look strange!)
I clicked through some pictures of the pitti uomo. I have seen several guys wearing woolen overcoats with felted effects on it (like vintage). Any idea where to get such a coat?