or Connect

Posts by mr usneun

ebay?
  probably laser cut parts...wouldn't want to sit on them..
^I think those are Oliver Peoples???   yes, here:   http://www.justjared.com/2014/03/27/ryan-gosling-looks-mighty-fine-pumping-his-own-gas-in-l-a/
still looking for an ID, any info or idea welcome. I already checked Barton, Persol, OP, Tom Ford and Selima.
 expensive but cheaply made. not better than persols, in my opinion. BUT if you get them, let's say, for 50% off and sell them for 75%, then you are good to go, right?
  yes good eye.But, I cropped the picture, if you compare them. The one he is wearing has a very thin arm which widens in the direction of the ear. Also the frame around the glass is different (even though other SUPER shades have a similar frame)..  
i know not your favorite person, but can anybody ID those?? they look like clubmasters but with golden arms.      
They have a wider nose bridge than the 649s if I remember correctly.That's why they sat a bit deeper on my nose and looked way too big. A bit strange. But I am happy with my 649s in the same colorway than my 714 were, so, not a big deal for me.
had that problem also with my 714s. they were waay to big in 52mm so I sold them. Then I got the 649s in 49mm and they were too small so I was already a bit nervous if the 52mm would fit me. But they did. It really depends.
looking for those in 9,5 in dead stock condition!