or Connect

Posts by mr usneun

They have a wider nose bridge than the 649s if I remember correctly.That's why they sat a bit deeper on my nose and looked way too big. A bit strange. But I am happy with my 649s in the same colorway than my 714 were, so, not a big deal for me.
had that problem also with my 714s. they were waay to big in 52mm so I sold them. Then I got the 649s in 49mm and they were too small so I was already a bit nervous if the 52mm would fit me. But they did. It really depends.
looking for those in 9,5 in dead stock condition!
 yes. ordered some persols from theaspecs to germany.
can sb id those glasses?  
  i have those. they look green, but in person / on a person it's a dark green, nothing bad. does work with pretty much everything.
 maybe check out some local high end sellers. A seller whose entry level glasses are persols, top range to something rare to barton perreira. those guys know literally any brand and all their styles.i would invest $150 for glasses any day.
 true. a couple of years ago I had cheap Clubmaster fakes..those you get for 10 bucks. Apart of the cheap build quality I heard that cheap lenses aren't that save against UV light, which made me rethink what to buy and how much to spend. So I went for the original RB Clubmasters, they were made better and I felt saver now because I knew my eyes won't get hurt in direct sunlight. Then I found Persol very interesting and their quality is simply amazing. I have 3 pairs now...
 so you want clubmasters or the ones you posted?
 yes...what else do you want to hear? For example, the 649 and 714 have the same design.