or Connect

Posts by mr usneun

So I bought a pair of used sunnys again and they are totally out of shape. Any way a n00b can get them back to normal shape? I tried to heat them successfully but I don't know where to bend them and where not.
 Dude, I have both shirts.it's NOT the 1930s LVC shirt 100% certain the Asos looks 100x times more on point  (and it's cheaper!)
C'est tres beaux de voir que mon francais est encore bon. haha here is a link. http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-T-Shirt-With-Scoop-Neck/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=543849&cid=7616&Rf989=4474&Rf-400=53&Rf941=2445&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=White  you cut the sleeve right over the shoulder seam. 
 it's NOT the LVC 1930s tee. This one has no shoulder seam.  Your best bet is an Asos white tee, cut the shoulders and the neck.
 Second one on the left and third one on the right.    I had quite a bunch of 649s. I suggest you measure  your favorite glasses (glass width and overall frame length) and compare it to a 649.Quality is all good, compareable to $200 glasses.Colorwise I would suggest tortoise, it is dark in lowlight but works with any other color. Black is just black, when the sun is shining, when it's raining... But that is my opinion.
Looking for a pair of used O'Malleys in brown. HMU if you have a pair!
 perfect. could you ID each one? 
I got a question. I owned a pair of acne max. Now I think my thighs got too fat. I can't even close the top bottom, it looks like right from those cheesy fitness-commercials. But I do fit in my Levi's just as normal. So my question is, should I upgrade to a 31/32 or do you think it's a different problem (like my thighs/body-build) Thanks
  I did the upgrade from 49mm to 52mm and I think it's too large now. So try the 52mm, it shold work.
hmm..no RBs and Persols I suppose. They have a little grey/silver square on the arm.