or Connect

Posts by modernman76

For sale or trade is a wonderful pair of Tricker's for Herring Steeple boots.  I've worn these twice to the office and they are about a half size too big for me.  They are size 9UK fitting 5 (medium), and are on the 4444 last.    Items included: Boots Original shoebox Tricker's polish Dust cloth Boot bags   Trade boots I'm looking for: Tricker's size 8 - 8.5 UK and even a 9 depending on the last Alden perf cap toe Viberg perf cap toe Wolverine 744 Cheaney...
Love these. So much nicer looking than Aldens IMO.
I have the Fat Herbie and love it.  Can't even feel it compared to my old tri-fold wallet (no lump butt anymore).  This new wallet 'Tony the Ant' looks appealing.    
Thank you.  These are the Lombards. 
My new AS boots.
Code didn't work, or someone has already used it.
I have the Steeple boot and love them.  They are well made and look great.  They do have a much rounder toe than the Hannover though.  
Slight scratches as seen in first photo.  Price includes shipping.    -Six card slots & bill slot -Hand punched & sewn with burnished & waxed edges -Natural interior on Cognac -Measures 4.5” x 3.5” x ½”   Note:  Card slots will mold to fit multiple cards over break in period. Expect a tight initial fit. Handmade in New England
Beautiful Mezlan Platinum crocodile shoes (Model: Murcielag) that have been worn twice to weddings.  I purchased them new and they have always been in a shoe bag with shoe trees inserted.  The shoes are very supple and not dried out.  I don't see any wear except for on the soles.   Contents of sale:   Shoes One Mezlan shoe bag   If paying via PayPal:  I will pay half of the costs 2% and buyer the other half 2%.   Shipping is included in the...