or Connect

Posts by Wesley Scott

Cross post from WAYWT: Out of focus and not the best representation of the colors, but oh well.     EG birdshooter jacket Rogue Territory workshirt EG hooded dickie WWM newspaper shirt 3sixteen 70's Chucks
Out of focus and not the best representation of the colors, but oh well.   EG birdshooter jacket Rogue Territory workshirt EG hooded dickie WWM newspaper shirt 3sixteen 70's Chucks
Thanks! The nonnative piece is an olive trooper jacket.  unless your talking about the navy rogue territory overshirt.
Finally some nice weather   Only Nonnative Rogue Territory EG HW Carter Visvim
  @yessir is right. I bought a pair and tapered them myself.  I love them now that they are tapered, but originally they were pretty big and I didn't like the fit.  The quality is good, especially for the price. Heres a photos of them now: [[SPOILER]]
Nepenthes in NY had it this past weekend.  You can give them a call and order that way. Really helpful guys.
Damn aw14 is incredible. It could be my favorite fw EG season since fw09.  Wow, such a great use of patterns. This knit looks amazing:
What do people think of the Visvim Hockney? I've been looking at them recently and found a pair for a great price.   Usually not a fan of hybrid shoes but something about these appeals to me for a summer shoe.
Has anyone purchased the fatigue shorts from this season yet? I never wear shorts really, but I have also never owned a pair I liked, are the fatigue shorts worth it this season?
@Ken P I was in Nepenthes two weeks ago and they had a grey hooded dickie in stock.  Not sure if it's in stock now, but they did have it on sale not to long ago.