or Connect

Posts by Wesley Scott

Did they release a white poplin workshirt this season? Have one from SS13 in XS thats way too small for me I'll probably sell (or trade for small if anyone is interested)
  Yellow108 hat Post O'alls jacket Han K shirt Visvim chino Visvim Logan Deck lo
Just FYI- Gentry has the olive Expedition jacket on sale for $384 in sizes M-XL. I know somebody said they were interested in it a few pages back
That Kardashian photo makes me cringe. 
Cross post from WAYWT: Out of focus and not the best representation of the colors, but oh well.     EG birdshooter jacket Rogue Territory workshirt EG hooded dickie WWM newspaper shirt 3sixteen 70's Chucks
Out of focus and not the best representation of the colors, but oh well.   EG birdshooter jacket Rogue Territory workshirt EG hooded dickie WWM newspaper shirt 3sixteen 70's Chucks
Thanks! The nonnative piece is an olive trooper jacket.  unless your talking about the navy rogue territory overshirt.
Finally some nice weather   Only Nonnative Rogue Territory EG HW Carter Visvim
  @yessir is right. I bought a pair and tapered them myself.  I love them now that they are tapered, but originally they were pretty big and I didn't like the fit.  The quality is good, especially for the price. Heres a photos of them now: [[SPOILER]]
Nepenthes in NY had it this past weekend.  You can give them a call and order that way. Really helpful guys.