or Connect

Posts by StevenRocks

I'd like it if more brands would consider sizing for taller people with longer torsos or narrower than average feet. A few extra inches in shirt or pant length or an extra width or two for shoes would go a long way. I'm also a little dismayed about logos and embroidery. I don't hate logos, but I think sometimes they should be less obvious or at least better located on the outfit. Then there's the width (circumference?) of clothing. Traditional sportswear is huge...
Oreos are the best! I don't eat them all the time like I used to, but I have to have my fix at least once a year.
I had a 8086 that had an attached monitor that was CGA compatible. 512k total memory with two 3.5 inch drives.
Just say no.
Sad to see her go...
More vendors are reading the boards these days, but I don't think anyone could point to a direct correlation to what we see in stores.
I'm a big fan of Williams-Sonoma and Sur la Table. Comparable item per item, the prices aren't substantially more than Target or Macy's.
Quote: Originally Posted by shoe im not sure if Chick Fil A does this at every establishment, but the one near my home on Bristol and MacArthur blvd in Costa Mesa always gives out coupons for free chicken sandwiches in the mail ALL the time. That's a sure sign they're trying to grow their business. They must be having trouble getting people to try the chicken.
I don't know who makes them, but they look very nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday I'm going to take this thread to the next level: I love khakis, and I'm not ashamed to admit I love Old Navy Super Khakis. There ya go! I like the Gap models better though.