or Connect

Posts by StevenRocks

Quote: Originally Posted by bigbadbuff Where/when has Obama done this? Clinton has pandered for the female vote from the beginning, yes. Obama, in my eyes, has gone out of his way to NOT be 'the black candidate'. That candidate has no shot in hell of winning a nomination, and he knows that. I don't know if you've simply not been reading them, but I've seen nothing other than consensus in op-eds and articles that Obama has done everything he could to keep...
Quote: Originally Posted by Violinist There's more than one way to make your views known. Bill Clinton turned into an attack dog, and like Obama said, at times he doesn't even know who he is running against. Even a lot of long time Clinton supporters were pretty shocked when it ceased to be about Hillary's campaign but Bill personal vendetta against Obama. Also your idea that he is just losing face to people who didn't like him in the first place is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Violinist It's not about freshness, it's about legitimacy, and right now Bill Clinton is pissing it away. What should Bill Clinton do, by chance? He's not exactly known for his silence on political issues, and one would think that he would step up and defend his wife's record, especially if she's running for President. His methods may not hold much appeal to some, but that's mainly to people who didn't like the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Violinist I don't know if you've been following the primaries but people are pretty sick of Bill Clinton.. You're right. Nothing says "new and fresh" like Ted Kennedy.
There are a lot of people that don't want a black candidate or female candidate running, regardless of the issues, and combining them would be poison. If we do see a Hillary/Obama ticket, it's going to be a partnership of convenience and nothing more. It will also go down in flames and likely lead to a Republican victory, because the two voting blocks together can't overtake the racists, sexists, and Republicans that will form an unholy alliance to stop them.
I'd like it if more brands would consider sizing for taller people with longer torsos or narrower than average feet. A few extra inches in shirt or pant length or an extra width or two for shoes would go a long way. I'm also a little dismayed about logos and embroidery. I don't hate logos, but I think sometimes they should be less obvious or at least better located on the outfit. Then there's the width (circumference?) of clothing. Traditional sportswear is huge...
Oreos are the best! I don't eat them all the time like I used to, but I have to have my fix at least once a year.
I had a 8086 that had an attached monitor that was CGA compatible. 512k total memory with two 3.5 inch drives.
Just say no.
Sad to see her go...