or Connect

Posts by corgi invasion

I have 2 Belts from Kreis, very good quality, and they have held up well so far. there should be a color match somewhere here for you:(I put a link here, but it breaks, anyway google 'kreis gürtel' and you should find them)
I tried a cobbler, he just sold me another polish, he couldn't do the color in the shop. The RMW service dept got back to me, they want to look at the boots themselves, maybe there is something wrong with the coloring. I'll send them back via the London shop. 
I can't find the stockman's boot polish in whisky, I got the tan as the nearest to it, but that does not seem to work. I might try one of the darker shades from saphir. 
can anyone help? I cannot find a way of getting the scratches out of my whisky craftsmen. For my other chestnut boots, a bit of the rmw shoe cream covers scratches instantly. Nothing works on these - I tried the tan rmw cream; I tried some wax kiwi polish. The scratches are entirely superficial, so something should work.         
they look really cool, the dark tan is a good color for these boots. 
no problems of RMWs with jeans, they don't stick out from under them. I'm sure there are plenty of photos on the thread to back this up. 
I ordered some online to Germany from an irish shop, which was 345euros, english online prices are similar. If you know your size, it is a good option. 
the airport shop has a pretty good range (it is within the duty-free area); George st Sydney is worth checking out, though not as much stock as you would think considering it is a flagship shop, there is also one in Westfield across the street. Further down towards the quay in the Renzo Piano building there is another rm shop with a pretty reasonable range.
a couple of reference photos. Bushman with willow leather, and brass screwed soles 9GW, with whiskey craftsman 9G. The bushman last seems a lot smaller than the craftsman, more equivalent to an 8G/F. (I thought maybe 9G W referred to a woman's sizing, but apparently not). 
I don't know about the red or cognac colors, but I've seen the rum in person, and it is quite chocolate looking, less reddish than the chestnut. What impressed me about them was the soft feel of the leather in comparison to the chestnut. I'm pretty sure it was still the same yearling leather, not the calf.