or Connect

Posts by Winendine

Is it itchy wool for the reverse seam sweater?
Still waiting for my email. I also sent you a PM.
Purchased this suit from a SF member.  The suit no longer fits me as it should due to an increase in weight.  Trousers have since been let out at the waist to 34", inseam has been taken in approx 1 inch.  Please see the original post below with pictures.     http://www.styleforum.net/t/373455/sold-rare-ermenegildo-zegna-limited-edition-centennial-suit-milano-fit-50r-eu-fabric-no-1   Rare suit by Ermenegildo Zegna, part of the limited edition production commemorating...
NMWA
"Sending those orders in a couple of hours for those who want to sneak in their order last minute.."   Wait for me....I almost forgot.
A charcoal colored version would be sweet.
Use Goo Gone.
Beautiful classic captoe oxford 5 eyelet style from Salvatore Ferragamo.  BNIB and never worn.    Size: US 8.5 EE Color: T. Moro Brown Material:  calf leather upper and lining/rubber sole.  Gancini embossed on heel. Included: Original box with two dust bags included. Payment:  Paypal   PM me with any questions.
Is that the karengrain brown carmina offers? What sole did you have in mind? Carmina also offers natur calf brown.
I would be interested if it was with the tomir sole (half rubber sole)