or Connect

Posts by Winendine

Use Goo Gone.
Beautiful classic captoe oxford 5 eyelet style from Salvatore Ferragamo.  BNIB and never worn.    Size: US 8.5 EE Color: T. Moro Brown Material:  calf leather upper and lining/rubber sole.  Gancini embossed on heel. Included: Original box with two dust bags included. Payment:  Paypal   PM me with any questions.
Is that the karengrain brown carmina offers? What sole did you have in mind? Carmina also offers natur calf brown.
I would be interested if it was with the tomir sole (half rubber sole)
Email sent.
Website banner indicates to email or call the store for specifics.  Looks like it applies to sportcoats only. 
Try Ian and company at shopthefinest.  You can visit the LA warehouse with advanced appointment. 
EP is true to waist size. The 34 HY is almost36 at the waist if i recall. If you are a 33 in EP then I would go with the 32 HY American cut.
which SuitSupply location did this MTM suit for you?  
Burgundy striped EZ formal dress shirt in size 39/15.5.  Labeled as a modern fit style.  Price is listed at $95 shipped within the mainland USA.  Approx measurements: label size: EU 39/ 15.5 US modern fitpit to pit:  21.75shoulder 18sleeve: about 26, single button cuffno darts or pleats PayPal or US postal money order only