or Connect

Posts by Style Counsel

Is there a model without the bellows pockets on the outside near the hem? Or a similar coat without them by another company?
Bigsby & Kruthers?
Quote: Originally Posted by Style Counsel What size jacket do you think of as requiring a 20" hanger? I know there's variability among brands, but is there any sort of standard range? Sorry, just caught the discussion on the other thread. Thanks.
What size jacket do you think of as requiring a 20" hanger? I know there's variability among brands, but is there any sort of standard range?
I have 2 pairs, one Chelsea boot and one moc-toe oxford, both in brown. Comfort is OK, and they have worn pretty well over a couple of years. The only flaws are that the loop pulled out of the top of one boot, and the sole pinched away from the rest of the oxford just a bit at the widest point. Otherwise, decent. I'd buy again at the right price.
Quote: Originally Posted by hossoso With the domination of Nordstrom, this new foray by NM and the many high-end mens and womens retailers in the metropolitan area, I seriously doubt that Saks would risk it. Agreed... but hard to believe that Nordstrom's selection is enough for them to "dominate" as they do.
Even ignoring the cardboard, does anyone actually fold squares of different colors together like that?
Quote: Originally Posted by dtmt Um..... WTF? I thought everybody would have heard about the crane, for sure. It was front page news for days. The crane at the Bravern site was cracked too: Crane at Bravern site cleared for operations By Peyton Whitely Seattle Times Eastside bureau December 7, 2006 The Bellevue crane found to have a 2-foot-long hairline crack was repaired and certified for operation Wednesday at The Bravern...
Also, a crane might fall on you.
Looking forward much more to the new NM than the expanded Barney's. Personally, Barney's sales staff always annoys me.