or Connect

Posts by CentralParkMan

Pilates does wonders and sculpts lean long legs. Contrary to popular belief it's not just for girls. Most gyms will offer Pilates classes but if you're a little embrassed you can always try out Pilates at home just make sure you have a Pilates or Yoga mat. Personally I use the Windosr Pilates 20 Minute Workout three times a week, it's free on Youtube too.
I agree with the previous posters, the shoes are a no go with that outfit. However, they aren't as bad as some of the guys are making out and I can actually see them working with a different outfit. Perhaps pair them with long chinos and a pale colored shirt (e.g light blue) for a smart casual look. :-)
I shudder just thinking back to my style 10 years ago. I would've been 13 and back then I lived in jeans, casual nike shoes and plain black and white t-shirts ha ha. I wasn't very adventurous and had absolutely no concept of style.
The poster above is right, midnight blue tuxedo's are really in at the moment. I think I spotted a few men sporting them on the red carpet for the Oscars. As an alternative perhaps look at getting a slim fit velvet suit like the one below.  
I'd actually wear it with a fun patterned tie, like the one pictured with it. I don't really know if a monochromatic tie would look right with it. Although, if you're brave a light pink tie could work.
I agree with all the previous posters, if you're not crazy about it definitely decant some for yourself and sell the rest after all why leave it sitting there when you can buy a pair of shoes that you do love!
Gees some of you guys are motivated ha ha. Today I clocked in a 5 mile run, my goal is to run 5 miles, 6 days a week on top of all the sport I'm involved in.
Nike Lunaglide 3, looks like I'm not the only one ha ha. I run 6 days a week and find they are light and easy to run in but also have the structure and support I need.
They're my running shoe of choice too!
Firstly you can never be too young for any paticular brand or line of suits. However, with that being said I don't think you should go for the purple label suit because you're not happy with the cut and fit and I think you should only buy a suit if you love it as a suit is an investment piece.