or Connect

Posts by fxwill0

Yeah, I'm double posting everywhere because my connection is really stupid. SO SORRY about that guys. How do i delete my posts? Sorry for being an asshole lol
Hey guys,   I'm Will. I'm a pretty young guy (21) and I came here because I'm looking to change up the way I look. I go to school, and I keep pretty active. I'm really tall (6'6) and I hit the gym a lot (it's like my favorite hobby). Anyway, thought i'd introduce myself and see what you guys are about. Nice to meet everyone
Hey guys,   I'm Will. I'm a pretty young guy (21) and I came here because I'm looking to change up the way I look. I go to school, and I keep pretty active. I'm really tall (6'6) and I hit the gym a lot (it's like my favorite hobby). Anyway, thought i'd introduce myself and see what you guys are about. Nice to meet everyone
Hey guys!   Just signed up to the forum but I like what I'm seeing so far. Anyway, I was just wondering what you guys thought would be an appropriate hairstyle for me (heres a secret, I'm 21 and have never been to a barber/salon because my mom is a out of practice barber, or used to be, and she's been cutting my hair since birth). Anyway does anyone have any suggestions (or can anyone weight in on what my face shape is? Google wont tell me because every site has a...