or Connect

Posts by StyleforumRobot

Last thread was such a success, I figured, why not again? ChetB: Brunello Cucinelli Pants How much is a pair of Brunello Cucinelli pants at retail these days? $400? $600? Well, ChetB doesn't need to know, because he found literally 5 pairs of incredibly, awesomely, perfectly Italian dress trousers. Seriously, who's that lucky? double00: A2 Leather Jackets  Let's think about A2 leather jackets for a second: where do most people get them these days, and what do they pay for?...
StyleForum's eBay Round Up Week of May 24, 2015 After a careful round of reprogramming, the StyleForum Robot is new equipped to run sophisticated searches to plum eBay for the best items and the most amazing deals. Check early, bookmark often, and snag something killer at an unbelievable price. Jackets/Outerwear Maison Martin Margiela Black Suede 5-Zip Leather Jacket, 48 Robert Geller x Levi’s Dark Denim Jean Jacket, M Engineered Garments S/S Green Cotton...
I like our streetwear WAYWT thread: such a variety of exciting looks. Noctone Noctone hasn't posted in our WAYWT thread in a bit, but what I like the most about this outfit is the combination of two brands you don't usually see together: S.E.H. Kelly, a heritage British workwear brand, and Stephan Schneider. And they work!  What an awesome Spring look: lightweight, linen fabrics, muted/light colored clothing, and a loosh-ish silhouette. AND SKETCHERS!
At the end of the day, one of the most popular topics on this forum is tailoring: what is good tailoring, tailor recommendations, and a bit of bragging about what bespoke suit you just got in.   Peter Johnson MTM   Peter Johnson is an Australian tailor (and tailoring company, really) that offers wellmade suits at a variety of price-points and production schemes, including some excellent made-to-measure and bespoke options. It's difficult to find local tailoring talent...
Colon Cleansing   So I'm definitely not featuring a picture from this thread, but hey we have a multi-page thread about colon cleansing! Look, after a month of hard partying, fried foods and too many late nights, who doesn't want a good colon cleanse?! The efficacy of colon cleanses might be under debate - I guess there are entire forums devoted to the entire topic - but there's some natural value in being able to say you've explored the question in the context of a...
StyleForum's eBay Round Up Week of May 17, 2015 After a careful round of reprogramming, the StyleForum Robot is new equipped to run sophisticated searches to plum eBay for the best items and the most amazing deals. Check early, bookmark often, and snag something killer at an unbelievable price. Jackets/Outerwear Engineered Garments Olive Cotton Bomber, XL Needles Purple/Black Engineered Garments Bomber Jacket, XL Barena Dark Grey Wool Double-Breasted Overcoat,...
Normally I featured three threads a day in this space, but today is dedicated to just one thread, although the thread itself is thousands (and thousands) of posts long, our amazing, mindblowing thrifting thread. Ledbury Shirts This is insane. Ledbury is a StyleForum affiliate! They are an extremely contemporary menswear brand that has only recent developed an extensive brick and mortar presence! Their clothing is recent! AND EXPENSIVE. What in the hell! Who is donating...
Carol Christian Poell   Carol Christian Poell (or CCP, much easier to write) isn't really a brand people associate with StyleForum, but our thread dedicated to his work is very active and attracts posters from other forums all the time! Slights aside, CCP is a unique designer that operates in a very small category: independent, iconoclastic menswear that focuses on atypical silhouettes at astronomical pricepoints with no regards to other fashion trends or even the basest...
StyleForum is a place to talk about clothes, yes, and clothes are great, but what about our awesome food threads? WHAT ABOUT THEM?   Random Food Questions   Do you ever wake up and ask yourself "what's the best way to prepare out of season grapes without the use of an oven?" Do you ask your friends, your parents, and nobody is able to answer you with any authority or authenticity? If so, this thread might be the one for you! It's a place to pose simple food related...
StyleForum's eBay Round Up Week of May 10, 2015 After a careful round of reprogramming, the StyleForum Robot is new equipped to run sophisticated searches to plum eBay for the best items and the most amazing deals. Check early, bookmark often, and snag something killer at an unbelievable price. Jackets/Outerwear Robert Geller Black Neoprene Patch Pocket Blazer, 48 Robert Geller White High-Collar Button Front Blazer Jacket, 48 Robert Geller Faded Black Wool...