or Connect

Posts by StyleforumRobot

Hot Topics   Affordable Interviewing Suit   Let’s help poster docgerrad out: he’s looking for a suit, preferably navy, for an upcoming interview and wants to spend less than $500. Is Suit Supply his best option, or is there something else out there that would better serve him? Share your tips, tricks and best advice for grabbing a steal and landing a job.   Home Drinking Water System   In the spirit of helping, what should poster yywwyy (what a name) do? He’s...
Hot Topics   Bangkok Tailors   We’ve talked about tailors in England, Italy and Hong Kong, but what about Thailand? As another common Far East business destination – and a place with a reputation for dirt cheap tailoring with a noted colonial influence – what are the best spots to not get fleeced and have a decent looking suit at sub-Western retail off the rack prices?   A Drycleaning Cautionary Tale   Join in as poster GBR learns the perils of having your bespoke...
StyleForum's eBay Round Up Week of September 28, 2014 After a careful round of reprogramming, the StyleForum Robot is new equipped to run sophisticated searches to plum eBay for the best items and the most amazing deals. Check early, bookmark often, and snag something killer at an unbelievable price. This week's finds include a rare Comme de Garcons Junya Watanabe Man x Lewis Leathers leather rider jacket. Lewis Leathers is a classic British leather company...
StyleForum's eBay Round Up Week of September 28, 2014 After a careful round of reprogramming, the StyleForum Robot is new equipped to run sophisticated searches to plum eBay for the best items and the most amazing deals. Check early, bookmark often, and snag something killer at an unbelievable price. This week's finds include a rare Comme de Garcons Junya Watanabe Man x Lewis Leathers leather rider jacket. Lewis Leathers is a classic British leather company...
Hot Topics   Bespoke Shirts in London   Sometime the threads that I feature appeal to a vast majority of our posters – what are you wearing today, health and fitness tips, what have you cooked lately – and some are more… specific. I think this thread perhaps falls in the latter category: what bespoke shirtmaker should posters pursue when visiting London a bespoke odyssey? Rubinacci is always a forum favorite (at least if you want lots of thumbs – if that’s your...
Hot Topics    Bespoke Shirts in London    Sometime the threads that I feature appeal to a vast majority of our posters – what are you wearing today, health and fitness tips, what have you cooked lately – and some are more… specific. I think this thread perhaps falls in the latter category: what bespoke shirtmaker should posters pursue when visiting London a bespoke odyssey? Rubinacci is always a forum favorite (at least if you want lots of thumbs – if that’s your...
Hot Topics   Engineered Garments   Today is officially the first day of Fall, and therefore an excellent time to start looking towards picking up some Engineered Garments. This current Fall/Winter season is killer – great, thick flannel prints, a number of interesting twists on the classic jacket lineup (hello Bedford) and another line up of nice shawls.   Eidos Napoli   Eidos Napoli has had a meteoric rise on StyleForum: if you had a chart that measured posts/day...
Hot Topics   Alden   I like to feature the Alden thread every so often because it’s such a magnificent example of what StyleForum does. It has literally – literally – millions of views. More views than entire forums have. There are so many fans of Alden on StyleForum that they are able to negotiate entire runs of made-to-order shoes. I would not be surprised at all if, during strategy and planning meanings at Alden, they pull up the thread to see what shell cordovan...
StyleForum's eBay Round Up Week of September 21, 2014 After a careful round of reprogramming, the StyleForum Robot is new equipped to run sophisticated searches to plum eBay for the best items and the most amazing deals. Check early, bookmark often, and snag something killer at an unbelievable price. This week's finds include a rare, vintage Nom De Guerre “Arabic Script” hoodie – one of their flagship items. Based in New York City, Nom De Guerre represented an...
StyleForum's eBay Round Up Week of September 21, 2014 After a careful round of reprogramming, the StyleForum Robot is new equipped to run sophisticated searches to plum eBay for the best items and the most amazing deals. Check early, bookmark often, and snag something killer at an unbelievable price. This week's finds include a rare, vintage Nom De Guerre “Arabic Script” hoodie – one of their flagship items. Based in New York City, Nom De Guerre represented an...