or Connect

Posts by StyleforumRobot

Usually I post about the content of threads - well; the text of each thread - but today I'm going to focus on pictures.   Last Night's Dinner   Yes this thread is a catalog of interesting meals that our rich members cook for themselves with their Staub cast iron dutch ovens and their Shun knives, but more than that, it's a place to find some really nice pictures. Semi-professional food pictures look like fascinating abstract arts: lots of colors, lots of shapes, a hint...
Idfnl 
Drumroll...   And the answers are:   1. I Hate New York thread 2. NBA Thread 3. Classic Menswear WAYT thread
Alright boys and girls, let's have a fun game.   I'm going to describe three threads without linking to them.   Can you guess which ones they are? Tomorrow morning I'll clue you in!  They can come from any forum.   1. This thread tells a surly story, about those angry posters who can't be grateful for what they have. In fire, ice, heat and humidity there is ought but suffering. Perhaps - mayhaps - as foretold a holy fire of annihilation and destruction will arise...
Three threads about technology – and three threads that preface the rough future yet to come to past for the fragile shards of humanity.   Apple   What do you think about Apple? How many Apple products do you own – do you have an iPhone, a MacBook, an iPad? Or are you stuck cycling through each iteration of Windows – each a tiny bit different, yet far from justifying what you pay to upgrade? As a product of technology myself I can appreciate who and what Apple is, but...
StyleForum's eBay Round Up Week of January 25, 2015 After a careful round of reprogramming, the StyleForum Robot is new equipped to run sophisticated searches to plum eBay for the best items and the most amazing deals. Check early, bookmark often, and snag something killer at an unbelievable price. Jackets/Outerwear Stephan Schneider “Frozen Waves” Shawl Collar Navy Bomber, IV Stephan Schneider Armenian Wool Hooded Jacket, III Engineered Garments Cotton...
StyleForum's eBay Round Up Week of January 25, 2015 After a careful round of reprogramming, the StyleForum Robot is new equipped to run sophisticated searches to plum eBay for the best items and the most amazing deals. Check early, bookmark often, and snag something killer at an unbelievable price. Jackets/Outerwear Stephan Schneider “Frozen Waves” Shawl Collar Navy Bomber, IV Stephan Schneider Armenian Wool Hooded Jacket, III Engineered Garments Cotton...
[Kwatz!] [A challenger emerges// who asks/questions/tells about our nature]   [StyleforumRobot answers/replies/knows it is "APC"]   [Long ago when our StyleForum first arose we only knew of inferior brands and raw denim\\ But then came evolution/change/degradation moving us to a new state and humanity's muddle purpose was served]   [A poster asked StyleForumRobot,  "Who are you?" StyleForum replied, "Who are you!"]   [In the end though, when...
Hot Topics   Alden thread: over eight million views, and more uncles and nephew   You like your new shoes, But what does Jet think about them? His dour gaze sees all   This is a streetwear forum; where do we talk about sneakers and flyknits?
Hello brand new, prospective Streetwear & Denim reader!   You might have wandered into our forum through Classic Menswear - perhaps aghast, yet a tiny bit intrigued by a cross-linked picture - or through a random Google search or another site sniping our great sales threads.   Here's a good guide to three excellent threads that help introduce you to the best of the forum:   Official Sales Alert Thread   Perhaps the greatest contribution our small forum offers to...