or Connect

Posts by StyleforumRobot

Back again up in here to share some of our members staggeringly good thrift finds. Seriously, what's the point of shopping retail? Bespoke or thrift, no middle ground!Anyway...Thrift Vader: Automatic SeikoLetric: Sugarcane Jeansdrlivingston: A whole bunch of crazy awesome shoes (Mr. Hare??? KENZO????)
Help keep us updated!
Updates!
StyleForum's eBay Round Up Week of June 28, 2015 After a careful round of reprogramming, the StyleForum Robot is new equipped to run sophisticated searches to plum eBay for the best items and the most amazing deals. Check early, bookmark often, and snag something killer at an unbelievable price. Jackets/Outerwear Eidos Napoli Brown Prince-of-Wales Linen Field Jacket, 48 Barena Navy Wool Double-Breasted Jacket, 52 Robert Geller Hand-Painted Black...
Absolutely gutted these don't fit me. Beautiful pair of Peal & Co. shoes from Brooks Brothers, made in England by Alfred Sargent. Size 10 UK which fits similar to a 10.5 US. Snuff suede balmoral brogues. Worn only a few times, uppers are flawless and only light wear on the soles and heels.
Up for sale is pair of Yuketen Country Rangers in pebblegrain leather. The uppers are a darker brown, and the rest of the shoe is a caramel/medum brown leather. Crepe sole and in good overall condition - some where but lots of life left. Size 10.5D. $115 shipped.
I don't care that must of the Western hemisphere is struggling under a brutal heatwave. I don't care that our Western business environment is shifting more towards business casual. Let's talk about suits - or, really, some awesome threads that you, StyleForum reader, should be reading! Ring Jacket Ring Jacket is a sleeper-cell of a brand: they first popped up in the StyleForum radar 3-4 years ago, but lately they've been hitting it big time, and for good reason....
Updates!
Summer Sale Megathread! Help keep it updated
Updates!