or Connect

Posts by meursault42

Just putting this here in case anyone had any questions: I just picked up their peak lapel tuxedo for myself. I am a skinny guy and assumed the suit (sized down) would be a relatively close fit. (Note: I'm 5'10" and 135 lbs.) I usually wear a 36s, but I got a 34 per their size recommendation.   Ok thoughts and notes:  1. This tux is cut pretty classically. High arm holes and functioning buttonholes with a slightly notched in waist like their usual stuff, but that's...
Only two things this fall, both are essentials that fell through the cracks of previous aquisitions. Burberry trench Red wing Iron Rangers   I like how short my kop list is. I have no faith it will stay that way, but I like it. 
I've never understood the needless vitriol that is always spewed here. If someone asks a question and you don't know the answer, why not put away the internet tough guy routine and shut up? I swear so many people here just let asshole behavior slide. Why? Sorry to threadjack OP, I just see this so often.
Finally picked up a pair from the nordstrom sale. I'm not a huge fan of black shoes, and so I hadn't owned any. I considered getting the grey ones they've had up on clearance, but in the end decided the black was more versatile and went with them. Very happy with my choice. Very worried about the possible sale.   Cheers.
I didn't know how they did mtm, but that's tempting. I should wait for them to come up where I live to try out their mtm deal (which should be soon). In any case you didn't specify you wanted midnight blue/navy, just a shawl collar tux itself hence the link.
? Suit supply does have a shawl collar.  http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/suit-blue-plain-tuxedo-p3595/P3595,en_US,pd.html?start=1&q=tuxedo
I must have missed the memo, but did we all collectively decide to ignore this? I mean, if we did and there's a reason, please pass it on and I'll try my best to focus on something else. If there isn't a reason for this, is anyone actually on location/covering this well?
Ok- you like baggy clothes. Sure whatever. But that wasn't my question. I want to know if anyone knows where I could purchase one. (By "one" I'm referring to a slim fit shaggy dog type sweater).
I want to buy a sweater. Specifically a shaggy dog type sweater. Preferably lambs wool (reduce scratching) must be a slim fit. Budget is up $180. Lower is better obviously. Any leads? I can't seem to find one for any price.
I couldn't dredge up enough care to fill a thimble about how horribly those guys are dressed (and they are) or the OP's choice in posting said photo-- but when did this become the "speak with respect of poorly dressed individuals" forum?