or Connect

Posts by greg_atlanta

Why is measuring distance important? Measuring everything is OCD.
Your forehead isn't that big. I'd cut the front short enough to stay out of your eyes (to avoid the justin bieber look). Your pics above look completely different.... hair in the face = teenager, hair slicked back = 20-something. Are you trying to look older or younger? I think you should try to look older, you don't have anything to hide.
You can't swim downhill. Biking is a lot of time spent coasting or with minimum effort.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles you say to avoid the Sonic models if I don't want white-speckled mirrors, Just keep your mouth closed when you use it, or walk around the house as you brush. I'm happy with my basic philips sonicare but I only use it 2-3 times a week for a deep cleaning. I know I'm supposed to use it every day. I still use a standard brush and floss to get the crap out before using the sonicare.
Grape Nuts or All-Bran or another dense cereal that doesn't require much milk.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hartmann So is there ever a legitimate reason for using one of these? Because I haven't seen it yet in this thread. It's for anal people who have to measure everything and bore their friends with the results.
Quote: Originally Posted by Infrasonic Shave your armpits Definitely helps with the smell issue, not sure about stains. I find Tom's a little too mild for hot weather, so I only use it in the winter (use old spice red deodorant in the summer). Any product under your arm works better if it doesn't get stuck in the hair.
Quote: Originally Posted by Salad He thinks it's a compressed nerve from running and general over use. He wants me to not run and to take some sort of anti inflamatory. The pain is bearable during the day. Not being able to sleep is the problem. Take a steady OTC maximum daily dose of ibuprofen or naproxen (aleve). Ibuprofen wears off in 4-6 hrs but naproxen can last up to 12 hrs, so that may be better for sleeping through the night. Stop...
I've been happy with the sony earbuds which fit snug in your ear canal, they do block out more ambient noise (and bad gym music). Sound isn't stunning, but it does the job for the gym. The do crap out with heavy sweat but they fix themselves if you leave them in the sunlight for a few days. on amazon: Sony MDREX38iP/BLK EX Earbud (i have an older version, this looks close enough)
Enjoy your long hair while you're young. Soon enough you'll be in your mid-30s and have to be "presentable" for work, or your hair will start to fall out (or both).