or Connect

Posts by greg_atlanta

Tights are about freedom of movement and muscle/joint support, not warmth. I agree they're not necessary, but if you run hard and don't stop you'll appreciate the lack of warmth when you're generating your own heat. And it's fun to make people look, you know they do.
I use a mud mask when I'm feeling greasy/oily -- or sometimes only on my nose. Generic drugstore version works fine.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stylish Pilot NSFW? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7iPf7cIqw4 Yes, NSFW but it's memorable. Will inspire you to eat more veggies and fiber, less meat.
cushioned running shoes..... but i do mostly cardio and upper body, no leg lifting.
same soap i use on my body. my face is oily, so "gentle" doesn't work.
Angel Soft, cleans better. Charmin just smears it around, it's too soft.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Just out of curiosity why do you need one of these tests? 1. OCD 2. white people problems
Quote: Originally Posted by uhurit I am a recent lenovo convert...best bang for the buck, no bloatware, great prices +1, got a low-end thinkpad edge 13" 6 months ago and very happy. chic and stylish compared to anything else under $1000, much lighter than white macbook. no dvd drive but i got a samsung external one from amazon for $40. huge trackpad.
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff and bottom. every day? that's a lot of work.
Yes, if it makes you feel special. You didn't tell us if your skin is dry, oily, etc. Choose products based on your skin type. If you have oily skin you want an alcohol- or salicylic acid-based astringent, generic neutrogena version is fine. If you have dry skin you don't need anything like that.