or Connect

Posts by alexandchau

I'd be in on this as well.  Thanks for sharing this info, Erik!  I hope we can get 10 people in on this.
Shoes have been sold!  Thanks SF and member!
Wow, how exciting!  Congrats to all of you who got on this order!
If anyone is looking for a pair of Leffot color 8 dover in size 8D (BNIB), please PM me.  Thanks
Up for sale is a BNIB Alden x Leffot Dover Color 8 Shell Cordovan in size 8D.  I bought these directly from Leffot around a year ago and they have been in the box ever since.  They are unlined, Barrie last, and flex soles.  I'm asking $700 firm via PayPal and will ship for free within the CONUS.  PM me if you have any questions.  Thanks for looking! 
Speaking of which, is anyone interested in a GMTO for the G&G Isham in vintage chestnut?
PM me if you are looking for a C&J for RL Lindrick boot in size 8D.  I have a brand new (never tried on and flawless) pair I bought directly from RL that I'm thinking of letting go.  Thanks!   Edit:  Lindricks have been sold.  Thanks, guys!
PM me if you are looking for a brown CXL service boot in size 8D.  I pre-ordered a pair from Leffot and have decided not to keep it.  The original delivery estimate was mid January so it should be ready any day now.  Thanks!   Edit:  Boots have been spoken for.  Thanks, guys!
Watch is sold!  Thanks for looking.
Up for sale is a mint (almost new) Stowa Antea 390 with black croco strap.  I purchased this watch directly from Stowa in May of 2014 and have only worn the watch a few times.  There are no scratches or nicks to speak of.  I'm asking $900 with free shipping within the continental US.  I'm also including the standard leather and tang buckle with the sale.  Below are the specs from Stowa's website:   Dimensions  Diameter:  39 mm Height:  8.10 mm Strap width:  20...