or Connect

Posts by alexandchau

^ Fit is similar to my Barrie lasted shoes in size 8D.
Boots are sold!  Thanks SF and buyer!
Sorry, the size is 8.5D.
Up for sale is an Alden black shell cordovan cap toe boot (model 4065) in size 8.5D on the grant last and double leather sole.  The boot is in excellent condition as you can see from the pics and has only been worn about 5 times.  I'm asking $450 firm and $25 for shipping within the CONUS.  Original box and shoe bags are included (shoe trees not included).  Please PM me if you have any questions.
Up for sale is an Alden Color 8 shell cordovan NST boot in size 8.5D on the Plaza last and commando sole purchased from J Gilbert.  Boot is in excellent condition as you can see in the pics and has only been worn 4-5 times.  I'm asking $450 firm and $25 shipping within the CONUS.  Original box and shoe bags are included (shoe trees not included).  Please PM me if you have any questions.
I'd be in on this as well.  Thanks for sharing this info, Erik!  I hope we can get 10 people in on this.
Shoes have been sold!  Thanks SF and member!
Wow, how exciting!  Congrats to all of you who got on this order!
If anyone is looking for a pair of Leffot color 8 dover in size 8D (BNIB), please PM me.  Thanks
Up for sale is a BNIB Alden x Leffot Dover Color 8 Shell Cordovan in size 8D.  I bought these directly from Leffot around a year ago and they have been in the box ever since.  They are unlined, Barrie last, and flex soles.  I'm asking $700 firm via PayPal and will ship for free within the CONUS.  PM me if you have any questions.  Thanks for looking!