or Connect

Posts by Mr G from SD

My listing is live. Decided to offer something that would hopefully attract more SF members.   http://www.ebay.com/itm/142041690265?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649  
.Username: Bigtrginsd   NWT Turnbull & Asser Pocket Square (Winner chooses favorite)  
Do any of you guys ship First Class International to Canada? Had a bidder ask if I would do that.   I checked the USPS website and it says tracking is not available, but I feel like I've read some of you say that tracking is possible. Or have i mistaken...
I decided to switch to all organic last year and lost about 10 pounds just doing that. No real changes to my diet. The downside is that food costs more, but I've also found that I am happier with less now. I think it may have to do with all the artificial crap that is in our food. Tricks your brain into wanting more, just a crazy thought. Also there is basically no where you can eat out, if you want to be strict about it. I still slip up once a week or so. I like the...
  Horsey with the vest. I'm keeping that price tag on there for now. It's a trophy and reminder of why we thrift as often as we do.  N/A right now as it's my size. Decisions, decisions.   
I've never seen that one before, but then again I'm not that huge of a Polo guru.As long as it's legit it would definitely be worth picking up.
I'm assuming fake, but took a shot for only a couple bucks. If someone could confirm that'd be great. It has no content tag. Thanks dudes.  [[SPOILER]]
 I remember our own thrift bro Noble Professor documented his trip. It is in this thread somewhere if you search. Wasn't worth the travel, as I understood it. You can look at sellers like Steve Smith and see those dudes are getting the good stuff. 
Just for the photo. The tongue wouldn't stay up, although maybe shoe trees in sneakers isn't a bad idea. I think I have more shoe trees than dress shoes thanks to thrifting. 
Don't you love it when you can thrift exactly what you've been looking for? I've wanted for some new sneakers for summer, but didn't want to spend too much. Got these mint condition leather Jack Purcells. Also needed some new athletic sneakers. Found these brand new Nike Air Max 2016. These are still being sold at Foot Locker for $170. Paid $25 for both. Thank you very much donors!