or Connect

Posts by Mr G from SD

Once upon a time I found me one of those...Saved these pictures from a few years ago  
Are you passing through San Diego? Size 56C? I just returned that if that is the same one. 
You guys also need to factor in that these shoes are heavily counterfeited. I've lost count of how many times I approach the shoe rack getting all excited just to find that the shoes are fake once I hold them in my hands. Best way for me to distinguish is by the size tag. Similar to suits, etc you start to remember the fonts/styles used on the tags. You can usually tell with the overall quality too, but not always in my opinion. Jordan can make some pretty crap quality...
NWT Polo RL Corneliani suit for true thrift price.     
Not sure on the Corn. label. I thought pretty recent as well. It looks like a suede patch.  

Long-time thrift goal achieved!      I've been after thrifting Loro Piana outerwear for so dang long I lost count......yeeeears  Finally, finally. Enough said     Next day I find these. Another name I've been after for-freakin'-ever: Crockett and Jones. Shoes nicer than AE are pretty rare occurrances here.      Hard to miss this one on the rack. Sweet Trofeo fabric, dual exhaust. Beauty.      Older Brooks trio. Camelhair, cotton,...
Member rhz5001 and his eBay store Hand Picked Threads deserves a public shout out.    I sent an offer for a suit he was selling. He sells it to me for less than my offer and includes 2 free ties.    One word: Awesome!
Great find on the Broadstreets. I have a pair from the last 2 for $250 sale they did (wish they would still do those). I actually have yet to wear them and it's been a year or more now, but I knew I needed those in the collection.
Some recent stuff. All N/A   BB 'Sucker   Hugo Boss. Generally not a HB fan, but hey, free money       I don't know jack about art, but thought these were cool. Scenes from different Italian cities, Naples, Rome, Florence, Pisa, etc.    Anyone know what you would call these? Etchings? They're worth big $$$$ right? Yessssss /sarcasm     Big Norman Rockwell print. "The Runaway"     Ferragamo loafers, Magnanni double monks   POP on this...