or Connect

Posts by juliettes

Should have clarified a bit, I meant if they streamed them on style.com or some other website vs. having to look at slideshows. Ty
Where/How do you watch the shows?
cheap ladies straw hats for the summer
dont have my size on there unfortunately. still worth the instant gratification since i havent bought anything all year.
I went looking for techpack stuff in Chicago and walked out with a pair of these    http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/track-running-pants/pid-726540/pgid-773861   I do not regret it at all.  I do regret not buying 2-3 pairs of flyknits though.
totokaelo's handwritten notes make my heart feel warm
icefrog changed passive gold (so you get more) and xp (either team gets xp from neutral deaths) and pull camp (its now an easy camp).  so pulling/stacking isnt as good of a way to get xp and defensive trilanes are worse because the only xp that's reliable is lane, as someone like bh can just soak up all your pull xp.  at the pub level though nothing changes because pubs dont stack when they pull (or trilane).  i haven't seen enough pro games based on this, except that...
woah thats not something i expected on a clothing forum.  does that mean dota cosmetics count as kops
I have to choose between clothes and traveling for the first half of the year.  I'm probably not buying jeans for another year either, good luck!
      Now on a freeze on purchases till May.  Unless some CPs/flight pants pop up somewhere.