or Connect

Posts by aad752

Ah, thanks! I should probably avoid eBay when purchasing a watch.
Is this watch worth a bid? I think it looks great but worried it may not be worth the price. http://www.ebay.com/itm/230919164362?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Repost in the right spot. I'm recently engaged and decided I'm going to get a custom made suit. I think I will get it from Black Lapel because I just got a custom suit from them and it is fantastic, even my tailor was taken back on the quality. However, I can't determine if I should do shawl or peak lapels. I really like the look of Tom Ford tuxedos (just not the price). What is more traditional for a groom to wear? Also, I plan on getting some nice shoes for the wedding,...
Hey all, I've been lurking on this forum for some time and you all are extremely helpful! I'm recently engaged and decided I'm going to get a custom made suit. I think I will get it from Black Lapel because I just got a custom suit from them and it is fantastic, even my tailor was taken back on the quality. However, I can't determine if I should do shawl or peak lapels. I really like the look of Tom Ford tuxedos (just not the price). What is more traditional for a groom...