or Connect

Posts by justblaze1

Inventory has the Golden Bear collab if anyone is interested.
 I don't think the button-front shirt made it to the site. I emailed him a little after the popovers were released and he said he had one medium left. I opted for the popover version in the end, but i'm guessing they sold out through email or locally.
 I'm usually a before dinner, but I tried these in after dinner this time around. So i'm not the most familiar on how these shirts size like typically. In my experience they did shrink, just not a huge amount on the first wash. I have to say though; the amunzan material is possibly my favorite.
 Overall, the shirts did not shrink a whole lot for me on the first wash. The amunzan popover shrunk the most noticeably out of the three popovers I purchased, while the black & white slub and the natural linen only shrink slightly. Having ironed them while damp and hang drying them, I'm not sure if that is the reason they didn't shrink a whole lot. Mauro did mention they will shrink over a couple of washes. I think i'm going to try throwing them in the dryer when I wash...
 I did not notice any shrinkage in my henley. However, a few strands came loose from the trimming on the bottom. Tag said to hand wash, but I put it through a delicate cycle in my washer. None the less, an awesome shirt.
Few of my favorites that I feel are slept on:   Buttero Tanino Low sneaker, China blue canvas and brown leather   Esemplare Navy blue cotton knit "Balhas" T-3 style jacket   Lunettes Kollektion "Jeunesse Toujours" sunglasses in tortoise brown   Heschung Burgundy Mustang mocassin boat shoe on ripple sole   Drake's London Blue, white and green lightweight fish print scarf
 http://www.nittygrittystore.com/men/shirts/popover-diamond-bd-shirt-navy
 Yup, no alterations needed. Although, I may need to shorten the new over dyes a tad bit. 
 Thanks, it's a very nice shirt for the summer. I'm a medium in all of Mauro's stuff. These are before dinner shirts.I'm 5'7 and 162 lbs, trying to get back to 165lbs.
WvG Buffalo Check w/ Bloodline Khaki Trousers   WvG Summer Berry x Bloodline Dungaree Trousers   WvG Funfetti x Bloodline Dungaree Trousers