or Connect

Posts by justblaze1

I have been meaning to post some fit pics for the longest time.Visited the awesome guys at NMWA sometime in August during my Canadian long weekend. Greg and Kyle were very welcoming and patient for my friends and I. Eo To To Henley [[SPOILER]]  Orcival Long Sleeve t-shirt [[SPOILER]]  ts(s) Navy & Black wobbly check shirt [[SPOILER]]  Also picked up a pair of Lightning Bolt boardshorts and an Oliver Spencer tee but was a bit chilly to take pics.I ended up ordering the...
The ts(s) Green and olive reversible turtleneck sweater disappeared from my wishlist. Did it sell out already?
http://www.nepenthes.co.jp/feature/46/f46.html#prettyPhoto Though this was cool. Videos at the bottom show a lot of FW14 pieces in action.
The underwear looks tighter than i'm used to. Could anyone chime in on whether it is smart to size up or is TTS the way to go?Thanks
^^ Kinda hard to see, but looks cool. Any black watch type flannel in the pipeline? I'm guessing the Tencel/Rayon you posted a few weeks ago did not make the cut.
 Nope, just regular medium before dinners. I haven't noticed significant shrinkage in any of shirts except for the floral chambray. But Mauro did mention chambrays will shrink by nature because of the weave of the fabric I believe.
Snapped a couple pictures over the weekend. WvG Deja Vu Hawaiian Print w/ Bloodline Khaki Trousers   WvG Indigo Herringbone Chambray w/ Olive Chinos   WvG Indigo Polka Dot w/ Olive Chinos   WvG Floral Chambray w/ Olive Chinos     WvG Llama Flannel w/ Olive Chinos     WvG 2.0 Lounge Pants
Inventory has the Golden Bear collab if anyone is interested.
 I don't think the button-front shirt made it to the site. I emailed him a little after the popovers were released and he said he had one medium left. I opted for the popover version in the end, but i'm guessing they sold out through email or locally.
 I'm usually a before dinner, but I tried these in after dinner this time around. So i'm not the most familiar on how these shirts size like typically. In my experience they did shrink, just not a huge amount on the first wash. I have to say though; the amunzan material is possibly my favorite.