or Connect

Posts by justblaze1

I have the khaki trousers from last year. I posted a few fit pics of them a while ago. I feel they can be dress down pretty easily.
Damn Mauro, you're going to kill my wallet with these pants! 
I don't need any alteration for my medium before dinner shirts. I did get a slight amount of shrinkage overall on my flannels. I believe Mauro mentioned that you should expect slight shrinkage with cotton fabrics.
Starting to get cold up here. Looking forward to the new flannel I ordered and upcoming fall items. Few older shirts I took a few pics of: WvG "Big Wooley" w/ Olive Chinos  [[SPOILER]]   WvG Panda corduroy w/ Bloodline Khaki Trousers  [[SPOILER]]  WvG Navy Flannel with printed Red dots w/ Bloodline Khaki Trousers  [[SPOILER]]  WvG Heavy weight flannel w/ Bloodline Khaki Trousers [[SPOILER]]  Have a good weekend.
 I'd be interested. Do you have any pictures of the fabric?
How do we pre-order multiple items? Each time I select one item and click continue shopping, and pick another item, the previous item is not saved.
 I'm a M in Before Dinner and I first tried the size 40(slim) at first. It was a little tight so I ended up sizing up to a 42(slim) and took in the sides with my tailor.  [[SPOILER]]
  Skip the model pics. I'm ready to order, just based on these pictures alone.
http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/pages/size-chart for the regular shirts
I have been meaning to post some fit pics for the longest time.Visited the awesome guys at NMWA sometime in August during my Canadian long weekend. Greg and Kyle were very welcoming and patient for my friends and I. Eo To To Henley [[SPOILER]]  Orcival Long Sleeve t-shirt [[SPOILER]]  ts(s) Navy & Black wobbly check shirt [[SPOILER]]  Also picked up a pair of Lightning Bolt boardshorts and an Oliver Spencer tee but was a bit chilly to take pics.I ended up ordering the...