or Connect

Posts by totesdefPD

sold
SOLD
Selling my barely-used Filson 246 Medium Travel Bag in Otter Green - only due to change of job and no longer travel for work. Features two full-length internal side pockets, and two full-length external open pockets plus an open pocket on each end. This bag is in like-new condition following light use for about 4 trips - still relatively stiff canvas and no fade.    18" W x 13" H x 11" D   First time selling on SF, although check out my eBay profile to see stellar...
Selling my barely-used Filson 257 Computer Briefcase in Otter Green - only due to change of job and no longer travel for work. Bag is in like-new condition - only sign of use is on leather handles, I will condition prior to shipping, but otherwise looks perfect. Bought new for $300.   16" W x 12 1/2" H x 6" D   First time selling on SF, although check out my eBay profile to see stellar record (100% rating)...
Lovely 2-button suit by New Zealand company Rembrandt in 100% wool by Reda. The colour is a taupe/light brown with a subtle chalk pinstripe, and the jacket has a cool gold lining. Worn at only 2-3 weddings, but have sadly dropped a size and no longer fits me like it used to.    The jacket is a 2 button, notch lapel, side vents. Pants are flat-front. The sizes are 100N for the jacket (equates to roughly 40R, certainly fit me as a 40R) and the pants are 88 waist/86 inseam...
A grey herringbone jacket, cut from cloth woven in Scotland. A wardrobe staple, this jacket is a 40R featuring pick stitching in the lining, a standard contemporary two button cut, a single center vent, and football buttons. It is fully lined, and in excellent condition. Regrettable sale as the shoulders are just a little narrow for me.   Tagged a 40R, this measures: Chest: 20 Sleeve: 24 1/4 (let out already to its maximum length) Shoulder: 17 1/4 Length:...
what is the width of the knottery ties? 2.25 or 3in? thanks
This is a like-new Cocoon Grid-It Kips Bay Laptop Bag (Red) for 13" Macbook or similar 13" laptop. I am only selling due to buying a bigger laptop, but will probably buy this style in a bigger size because they're great!  From the Cocoon Grid-It Website: The modern attaché that's sleek and portable, with enough style and roominess to spare. Ours is molded EVA to accommodate your 13" MacBook/Pro, in a compact, shock-absorbent design that's airport friendly....
Selling a pair of size 42 Milana light brown leather shoes. Bought for $229 originally, leather lining and full leather sole, have only been worn a handful of times and are in great condition (see pictures). Priced at $70 incl. shipping in CONUS. Do not have the original box but will ship with care.   Light Brown full leather upper (slightly darker than tan coloured) Leather lining Leather sole Made in Italy Size 42 Retail $229   I have...
damn where were you last week haha!