or Connect

Posts by SPNarwhal

So I went to a Levis Store and the guy there wasn't able to really tell me much at all. Actually he told me that Macy's might sell them, but I am positive these are discontinued.   He DID tell me that (since I liked the pocket and that's what was really distinctive) that the style was called "the engineer" and was very popular "over seas" a long while ago.. But when I look up "Levis Engineer" or throw "Engineer" into the other words I use to search for these, nothing...
Alright, I need your help! If anyone can help me out here.   I bought a pair of these Blue Corduroy Pants from the thrift store a few years ago, they're Levi's and they are my favorite pair of pants but I've worn them far out of usability. Thing is, I can't find them anywhere online at all, and the tag inside is completely faded so I don't have a way of getting the pants number. (I know Levi's makes their pants by numbers, like 505's or 525's and such)   Here's...
Hello forum members, I'm new here and have a question about some pants if somebody could give me any information on them. (They're Levi's) I tried to make a new thread for it, but it just didn't happen. Do I need to have a certain amount of posts before I can open my own thread or something like that?
Hi there, I'm new here and I wondering if there's anybody here that can help me with this since I've been searching for a long, long time. I have a pair of Levi's Pants pants, they're Corduroy, blue, and either are Bell Bottoms or Flares, I'm not too sure the difference really. They can't be from later than the 1970's, since the E on the label is lowercase. (I bought these at a thrift store so I don't know when they were purchased originally.) I don't think they're...