or Connect

Posts by WestLinn

I have a 257 and afix the handles as shown in your first picture.  However, I use the shoulder strap every day and only use the handles to carry my bag when I don't want to throw the strap across my shoulder.  As a side note, my bag is so old, it came with the single leather piece on the strap to serve as a pad.  At some point, I was told, they went to a padded piece of leather on the strap, which is tons more durable and more comfortable.  It was $10 at the Portland...
  I have a 257 bag and I find the strap length to be inconvenient at times too.  Mainly when entering or exiting my car with it.  The incline of my driveway, the fact that I usually leave with a cup of coffee in my hands, and that I am not the most coordinated individual at 7 am contributes to this however.    I will admit to being new to this site and that I need to post some pictures of my well worn computer bag.  Given the durability it has given me however, I will...
I emailed them today and received an email back from Kristen that the sale has been extended to January 13.   
As a father who has spent many a night at a Ronald McDonald House, I say thank you to all of you who have donated!  I donate every time I am at McDonalds and we are big contributors to our local RMcD House.  For those who have never had a child who was sick or needed surgery (mine needed 4 before he was a year old), the RMcD Houses are a God send.  I am happy to share more about our story and the stories of those we have met, but suffice it to say, the RMcD Houses do not...