or Connect

Posts by Mahoney320

Does Luxire still charge $20, even for machine-made monograms? Either way, what are the limitations of their machine-made monograms? Are they preset fonts, fully customizable designs, or somewhere in between?
Does anyone have pictures of or comments on the Dugdale Fine Worsted British Racing Green trousers? Would love to see them in the wild, especially since Dugdale swatches are not available. Thanks!
Does anyone have pictures of themselves wearing the Jort trousers with the "coachmen's" pockets? I am interested to see what the pockets look like on. 
Does anyone know much about the "Meer" collection? What are the details? 
Does anyone have pictures of their trousers in (1) Dugdale fine worsted racing green or (2) VCB Summer Wool Mohair?
This was the biggest heartbreak of the outlet for me. I loved the suit when it was in the full line, but it was taken off of the site too quick. When I logged on to the outlet after work I saw this and my heart skipped, but, sadly, it was already gone in 40 and 42! I'm glad to see pics of it irl.
I have a suitsupply la spalla for sale in 42R. I bought the suit and had it altered (waist taken in on jacket and pants; pants hemmed (cuffed), and sleeves lengthened), wore it twice and realized it did not fit correctly. All alterations can be reversed, and the below measurements (approximate) are post-alteration. The suit is in perfect condition.   Armpit-to-armpit: 21.5" Shoulder-to-shoulder: 18" Shoulder-to-end-of-sleeve: 25.5" Collar-to-hem: 28.5" Trouser...
If anyone is ever interested in selling their navy hemp herringbone merano overcoat from a few years back, I would be interested. I wear a 40 in most suits. 
I am looking to purchase a pair of wool, four season trousers. I already have light grey worsted, plain navy, navy check, black, charcoal flannel, and brown herringbone pairs--what staple color should come next. Is cream acceptable year round; is there a best shade of tan/khaki for year round pair of trousers? Any specific Luxire fabric recommendations?
Anyone have the brown plain wool hudson (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/jackets/hudson-light-brown-plain/C712I.html?cgid=Jackets)? Thoughts? Pictures?