or Connect

Posts by Mahoney320

These are from when I first got the suit. I am out of town until tonight, so I cannot take fresh ones, but the only things that have changed are the alterations.       
I have a suitsupply la spalla for sale in 42R. I bought the suit and had it altered (waist taken in on jacket and pants; pants hemmed (cuffed), and sleeves lengthened), wore it twice and realized it did not fit correctly. All alterations can be reversed, and the below measurements (approximate) are post-alteration. The suit is in perfect condition.   Armpit-to-armpit: 21.5" Shoulder-to-shoulder: 18" Shoulder-to-end-of-sleeve: 25.5" Collar-to-hem: 28.5" Trouser...
The first jacket is beautiful, but the new higher price for the sport coats seems unreasonable. For $30 more I can get a two-piece Havana?
The suit is a 42R US.
I need some advice. I have a grey la spalla from this season that I purchased online, and had altered (waist taken in, sleeves lengthened, and trousers hemmed). I have now come to accept it does not fit and need to sell it. What would be an appropriate price to ask on eBay or the marketplace?
I recently purchased a suit supply la spalla in size 42R, which may be too big. I have a Washington, soho and san diego - all of which fit perfectly in 42R, but I'm unsure on this jacket, does it appear I need to size down? The online measurements for the other jackets show their shoulders are marginally wider, but that the chests are smaller than the la spalla.     
        I'm a 42R and just over 6', so a long will probably look too long. I have a Washington, San Diego and soho which all fit perfect in a 42R; I've included my san diego for reference.   My tailor is limited in her willingness to comment on fit, and her english in general - so that's probably a no go.   The shoulders seem just a bit too wide, though the site shows they should be slightly narrower than the other fits, with the chest slightly larger....
I keep mine in their bags, but I only wear a suit a few times a month.  Speaking of the la spalla, what do you think of this fit - I'm aware of the poor quality, but I was in a hurry, and am trying to decide whether to take it to the tailor today, or do a different size.
Just got in a light grey la spalla, but it had no suit bag (save for the small nylon bag). Is this a new thing, do la spalla's not come with a bag, or is it just missing?
Which suit is that himaroto?