or Connect

Posts by UrsusREX

That's quality control, not customer service.
Care to share?
Has anyone ordered ties from SamHober and had them shipped to Canada? If so, how were the shipping times/duties?
Wow, this thread just kind of died. I'm guessing my sartorial brilliance just left everyone speechless.
Hi All,   My fiancee's cultural tradition requires that she wear a green dress for her traditional ceremony. I'm planning on wearing a Suitsupply Sienna Grey Birdseye, likely with one of my work shirts (Eton plain white or light blue). She's well aware that I don't particularly require her help to dress myself, and we're both anti-"matchey-matchey," however I'm thinking of choosing a red tie that will go along with her deep green dress.   In that vein, I'm considering...
+1 to Glenkaren. Great product, if you can manage to stop yourself from eating it.
I don't know what is so surprising about the OP's statement. My firm, as well as all of the firms I interviewed with, wasn't and isn't interested in the brand of suit that a student wears to an OCI or in-firm. Rather, we are interested to see whether a student is willing to put in the minimal effort to do basic research as to how a suit should fit so that he might present himself in a professional manner. 
Anyone else getting a redirect loop error from the suitsupply website?
pics?
Have any of the taller SF members had positive experiences with Club Monaco clothes? I'm 6'6" and usually wear a 36/35 (I'm probably actually a 35 inseam, so I end up un-hemming/re-hemming 36/34s or 36/36s).