or Connect

Posts by Kryptxnite

Thanks for the headsup, had a second pair that where suede and messed up on the title. Fixed!
Bought the fw14 suede jacket hedi wore on the runway, any specific suede protection i should use on it? Thanks in advance
Retail price was 850€ on LVR   BNWT   Open to offers. Add shipping
8/10 Condition   Very sleek and simple silhouette, similar to SLP. Handmade in England   110€ + Shipping OBO
9/10 Condition   Very sleek and simple silhouette, similar to SLP. Handmade in England   120€ + Shipping OBO
This is sold sorry, just pm'd you about the cardigan!
any word on how the fw14 15.5s from ysl.com fit compared to fw13 and ss14? I'm  a 32 in fw13 and something between a 30 and 31 in s14. what i care most about is waist measurement   thank you 
EBAY: http://www.ebay.com/itm/281351757787   RETAIL ON LUISAVIAROMA 572€   NO SCRATCHES/ DENTS    WORN A HANDFUL OF TIMES    BOX INCLUDED   Asking 299€ OBO
Hooded version, black colorway with lamb leather elbow patches      Flawless condition     Measurements:     Chest laying flat: 54cm     Total length: 69cm Size XS (Oversized)     Im an M and this fits me perfectly fine. Tried on twice.     Box and wrapping paper included     RRP: 795€
Overall really good condition, beautiful denim shirt       - S2S: (laying flat, where the sleeves meet the body of the shirt) 42-43cm    - P2P: (laying flat) 50-51cm   - Length (from the top of the collar all the way down): 80cm   - Bicep: 17.5cm   - Elbow: 16cm       Retail: 1125$ on SSENSE