or Connect

Posts by Kryptxnite

Decarnin, correct me if im wrong. Longsleeve (thick & intentional holes) Sz M - 300€ (red one currently on eBay for 450€). Please add shipping
Payment via PayPal, will be shipped out using DHL. Please add shipping.
motorcycle chelsea boots correct me if im wrong^ im selling a pair size 40.5 (fit 41-41.5)     anyone got either the first (ss14) or second (fw13) in a 31 or 32 and can help me out with measurements? the sizing differences within the 15.5cm cut are ridiculous and i dont feel like ordering 4 pair of jeans just to return 2 or 3 in the end   i already have the mij black denim from ss14 and some fw13 denim but they all fit different and i had to take some of them to the...
Please delete if not allowed.   Important: These are replicas! Look just like the original SLP though, quality is amazing.   Fit about 0.5-1 size small   Any offers welcome, please add shipping.
Add shipping.    Worn 3 times price is non nego.   Payment will be made via PayPal. 4% cheaper if gifted (have refs on eBay and other forums)   Any questions do not hesitate to ask! Thanks!
100% Silk   including tags (cut off) never been used. can also include receipt   Add shipping
CUSTOM MADE JACKET  No tags, 1 out of 1    paid 250€ myself, just wanna move it now. add 18€ for international tracked shipping    price is firm
Add shipping. Mint condition
Add Shipping
Yes