or Connect

Posts by Kryptxnite

Does anyone own the SL54? What do they look like size wise compared to the SL51?(classic wayfarer) I prefer the thin frame of the SL54 over the SL51. I had the SL27 before but the glasses ended up being way too big for my taste. Im asking because they all look really similar on screen. (cant check them out in store) If anyone could confirm if the SL54s glasses are rather small like the SL51 thatd be much appreciated   1st pic: sl51 2nd pic: sl54
theres no way someones gonna cut off all the labels and the chain. also the embossed logo on the zippers is not even centered, fake
Size 48. Fits tts Can also include the detached neck tag and chain No stains whatsoever, pristine condition. Add shipping
storage in terms of do you put them on a hanger or anything different to avoid creasing, any special leather care you guys apply?
how do you guys take care of your leather jackets? Storage etc.   wanna try and avoid getting a lot of creases apart from the ones youll obviously get from wearing it regularly
question regarding the hawaiian shirt fit. if im usually a medium in  most clothing (39 in shirts, 50 in slp leathers), could i pull of a 41? i heard the fit is quite boxy but im not sure how the overall fit is affected. thanks
mind posting a pic of them? just got my ss15 nut ones and i kinda wanna see what they might look like in a year or two :)
Id opt for the leopard if i had to choose between the two
if you mainly like the fit of the leopard jacket, have you thought about getting this one? https://www.mrporter.com/en-de/mens/saint_laurent/slim-fit-suede-jacket/458478 i have it and im loving it so far.
Thanks for the headsup, had a second pair that where suede and messed up on the title. Fixed!