or Connect

Posts by nekostyle

Despos you are a gentleman and a scholar (and a tailor too, of course). Very much appreciated.   My local tailor in Tokyo pushed back on these ideas - probably because I didn't translate them into Japanese well - but I am going to look further afield to get this done right.
Thanks - any thoughts from the tailors in the forum on what I can do with the next pair to avoid this issue?
Thanks - creases will ease but I'm keen to understand what the structural issue is. Any thoughts on adjustments I can put through on these pants to make them less "weird"?   Also if there is a better camera angle let me know and I can send again. I just put the camera on the dining table and hit go...
Folks could I get some opinions on the fit of these MTM pants please?   I have fairly pronounced bow-legs and tailor has made some adjustments (including shifting the crease 1cm inwards when viewed from the front. Confuses the hell out of dry-cleaners but has dramatically improved the break).   Can't quite get the left leg right though. Yes I have strange posture - leaning forward - that really is a natural stance for me so suit balance is typically an...
They are 8E Lexington. Measured in store they tried to sell me a 8.5D and I pushed back as my heel was sliding all over the place. Sales guy watched me walk around and told me these were right. So I guess I am actually a 7EEE or something? Too scared to wear the Park Avenues I bought at the same time (also 8E. Same last I believe)
After one day of wear. This is not the look I was after. Really?
Hi folks, Finally got my first pair of AEs and am already delighted. However I noticed fairly prominent creasing has developed almost immediately (the photos are after walking perhaps 50m in them - they were new in box). Is this just what happens normally? Was hoping that the cap at least would retain form.
Many thanks! Despos - to your point about adjusting the front and back of the trousers at the in- and outseam, is that feasible with a pinstripe fabric or would I need to stick with fabrics with less vertical emphasis? I'm trying to imagine how the alignment would end up between the front and the back. And is this doable as an alteration at this stage, or does it need to be recut? Shane
Folks - I had a bunch of stuff redone on this suit and would appreciate followup-guidance.   Has not been pressed in a little while so less crisp than the original photos but to my eye the jacket is much improved (scissoring pretty much gone). The pants feel like a much better fit this time around (less tightness through the crotch) but look rather...bulbous? in photos. Too much width at the hips?   Also struggling with the front crease - though shortened vs the last...
All -    Having intended to post a request under this thread, I messed up and created a separate topic by accident. Given that some kindly folks have already shared thoughts in response, I'll link to it here rather than double post. Would very much appreciate any additional feedback/guidance.   http://www.styleforum.net/t/468466/suit-fit-check