or Connect

Posts by chrispy650

Just noticed the hoodies and track pants on sale at a killer price...Debating between loden/vintage black for the hoodie since those are the only smalls left..leading towards vintage black. For the track pants this is going to be hard because there's smalls in all of them...
Bought these about a year ago but haven't worn them as much as I would like. Slight scuff on the front left pair but other than that they are in great condition. These will come with shoe trees I purchased from Kent Wang as well. Great pair of boots. 
Bought these from another member here almost 2 years ago. I probably wore these maybe 10-15 times max so I am looking to sell these since they don't get much wear. No shoe trees are included. Pricing includes shipping to the CONUS. 
The Marlowe reminds me of OP Bernardo. I love those. Not sure how I'll look in horn though...
These horsehide GATs look awesome. Just don't know how much I would wear them if I got them...too many shoes...
Hmmm this picture is making me seriously consider...Just noticed the sizing on this is a little different. Did you go with your regular size?
Navy Jack Spade messenger bag. Think it's their commuter version from a couple years ago. Don't use it anymore and actually rarely used it when i did. Excellent condition with no tears. Not looking to ship internationally.    Approximate measurements (sort of hard to measure this):   15" x 11" x 4"
Only used for one SoCal winter. Realized I don't really need it. This is the 100% wool version (believe they are wool/mix now). Really awesome peacoat. I did have the sleeves tailored to ~23.5" from shoulder seam to end. Previously was ~25". IMO, they were a little too long for a standard Small.  Shipping is included in the CONUS. Not looking to ship internationally. 
Damn. Tbh I did received my jacket a couple months ago or so. It's nice but I don't think it's worth all the wait and lack of communication. This is just bad. 
Agree with Mike's comment on the GMT Master II. I have the same color as he does and it goes well with just about everything. Very nice starter. The AP is beautiful too but imo the Rolex is the better first watch .