or Connect

Posts by chrispy650

Digging the vw buses as well.
Thinking of picking up an unconstructed blazer. Looking for something casual (navy, cotton). Can anyone recommend any fabrics?
Copped the summer berry and a mallard shirt. Probably going to be two of my fav shirts.
What jacket is that? Looks awesome.
What do you guys think of this fit? Is the area circled in red too tight? The waist looks tight in that picture but in reality I can button it up and sit down so it's just a little snug. I tried a size down from last time as the waist felt slightly loose. Debating if I should break these in/hem them or just try and sell them. These are the Zimbabwe 15oz.   
So I thought sizing down 1 size would be a good fit (32 slim to 31 slim). It was good in the waist but was getting crouch creases. Sadly I don't think the gustin fit is for me so if anyone wants a pair of #107 The Zimbabwe in a 31 slim PM me. 
Mike, I remember you talking about having a MTO shorts with an intro discount? Is this happening anytime soon .
Only worn a couple times and realized I don't wear it enough to keep it. I did have the sleeves shortened a little at the cuff (see picture). This is a cotton/linen blend (IIRC 70% cotton/30% linen). Below are the measurements. I followed this guide here to get the measurements: http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/clothing/style-tips/how-to-measure-a-jacket/   US 38 Chest: 20.5" Waist (~4" down from chest): 19" Shoulder: ~18" Length: 27.5" Left sleeve: ~24.25" Right...
Just copped the albini delave. I'm going to try sizing up to a medium. I'm on the verge of a small being too slim for me so we shall see how the medium goes. Rather have the linen be a touch loose than a touch tight.
Oh man. Thinking of doing the same. I like that blue circle print and it would be pretty boss in a short sleeve.