or Connect

Posts by chrispy650

Good to know I made the right decision. Saw the shipping label was created, now I'm excited.
Question on sportcoats. Are the shoulders measured from the back or the front? I'm a small in EPNY shirts but my shoulders are definitely broad and most likely between a 38/40 on the shoulders. 
I'm in between a small and medium and as per someone's advice in this thread I decided to go with the medium. Rather have this fit slightly looser rather than slimmer. Will get it sometime this week probably so I'll see how it works out. Think I made the right choice though haha
Question. Love my wilshires but wear them probably only 2-3 times a week just because I can't wear them to work. I know you usually don't want to wash it for a little while but when is that time? When you start to see some fades? I don't think I've gotten to that point yet but would a cold hand wash hang dry affect the fading at all? It's been awhile since I've had them but haven't worn them all that much.
Agree thanks for the advice!
If I'm borderline small with medium being slightly too big (EPNY shirts) would you guys recommend sizing up to a medium for the heirloom or sticking with the small?
So that ode pretty much sold me on the heirloom. Prob going for navy. Love navy sweaters. Seeing as I actually don't have a cardigan yet this looks like the perfect candidate to fill that spot.
Are the Herilooms pretty stretchy? I'm a small in EPNY and medium in EPLA. Small should be good?
Man those cardigans look boss but I don't know if I will be getting much use of them down here in socal. I feel like they would be sitting in storage most of the year :( Although I don't own any cardigans either.. 
Excited for the other stuff to launch!