or Connect

Posts by chrispy650

Come to terms that the Gustin fit is just not for me. I had these chainstitch hemmed and these have been cold soaked once. See below for measurements. Price includes shipping.    https://www.weargustin.com/store/3936   Waist (waistband aligned): 16.25" Front rise: 9.5" Hem: 7.25" Inseam: 31.25" 
These steel gray cords seem pretty famous around here. What's so special about them? I'm debating if it's worth it to pick these up even though I'm in SoCal...
Lol went through the same issue. Shoes feel comfortable when I actually do get them on but yeah getting them on at first is a bit hard haha.
Got the last super 120 plaid flannel I think. Live in SoCal but hey can't beat the price .
I actually just emailed Mauro about it. He said it would be awhile but he said before winter lol. 
Small BD fits me pretty well. Size 40 fits me perfectly. 5'8" 160lbs 38" chest if that helps. 
I have a few pairs of Epaulet Rivet Chinos that no longer fit me. I have taken in the waist on a couple pairs (seat as well). If you're familiar with Epaulet they make altering their pants a breeze. These are the original rivet chino fit. See link below for measurements for sz 32.   There are 3 pairs - Starting from left to right: Galey & Lord Pale Khaki, Galey & Lord Navy, Khaki 8 oz. Canvas. Waist was measured with the waist band aligned. The navy has a slight defect...
Debating about the Chelsea boots...
Which conversational shirts did everyone go with?
These don't get much wear so I'm trying to find them a better home. Overall good condition. Have been cleaned a few times with Venetian shoe cream. Changed the laces. If you wish to see any more pictures feel free to PM me. Looking to ship only in the CONUS.