or Connect

Posts by chrispy650

Hmm. Have a G&L pale khaki and the reg 8oz khaki rivets. Was looking at the military twill khaki in Driggs fit but feel like that maybe too many khaki pants...
Oh the irony.
Are these the charcoal I'm guessing?
Driggs is my new fav fit. Love the rise. I find to be wearing them more than my walts..
Hmmm. Got a package in my locker but the key doesn't work...not sure if TOJ...ordered mid August 2013. One can be hopeful...
Thanks. Edited post to include that pic.
Wore this for about a year. I've been using this on the second to the end hole so it's slightly small on me. I'm about a waist size 31, I think this would be best for a waist size 30. Nothing wrong with it but just got a similar belt that fits better. Price includes shipping. Belt link http://epauletnewyork.com/products/mens-dress-belt-chocolate-calfskin. The length from end of belt to middle hole is approximately 31.25"  
I wonder if there will be any duck canvas
Just got my first pair of Driggs today. Navy hopsack. I currently own the grey hopsack in Walts fit. I actually really like the driggs fit. The rise and taper works a lot better for me. The walts are still perfectly fine as well. I also love the rivets which is probably why I like the driggs. I work in a business casual setting (more towards the casual) so the driggs is that perfect combination for me. I sized up one from my walts for the leg and thighs which worked out...
How heavy are the barberis flannels?