or Connect

Posts by marcodalondra

I have seen and touched in person this suit when he was last put up for auction in London (went unsold). The corduroy waistcoat is by Scholte but included in the set were The Lord of the isles above and two marcella highland waistcoats by Hawes & Curtis.
In terms of merchant/mill offering, both Arsiton and Drapers offer some of Carlo Barbera fabrics in their bunches.Caccioppoli offers Guabello fabrics (Marzotto group) as well as VBC, Loro Piana, Solbiati etc
Sounds strange to me also because Moxon try to compete with Loro Piana at auctions where the highest micron merino wool is sold
This is arguably true, as "sailor pants" in womanswear have been around for a while and can be found in many RTW offering, I am sure you can google the images yourself. It is just a silly idea in bad taste, certainly not Classic Menswear at all
Servillo was in Attolini (as for all the suits, shirts and accessories worn in the movie itself). Sorrentino was in Armani (sigh)
This looks like the underside of a barathea wave, the other side is the face, and is a ribbed twill with a slightly less cross rib. Hopsack is a clear basket wave.
Sailor trousers/pants , now only seen in womanswear
Heavy weight Baratheas can be fuzzy, most of the heavier types on Lesser book are indeed fuzzy. Barathea is a ribbed twill on the face side and a flat diamond pattern on the inside weave, and originally used as a mourning fabric
On the food side, may be worth to add Dinner by Heston Blumenthal at the Mandarin Oriental in Knightsbridge and depending on when you will be here, Apsleys at The Lanesborough (currently closed for renovation until the 4th quarter of this year), one of my favourite
Poste Italiane would be much less reliable, trust me