or Connect

Posts by marcodalondra

My understanding from Italian reading, is that he actually has a stronger background in industrial pattern drafting and cutting, so developing RTW patterns in different sizes, rather than bespoke Sartoria.
I was in Naples last week and ordered a pair of bespoke chinos in a Brisbane Moss cotton drill cut I had for a while, forward double pleats, 5 cm waistband with double buttons, side tabs and no belt loops, one back pocket, and 4.5 cm turn up cuffs. I will take other pictures later, but these came out really great:
Repost:
I have finally collected these today, a pair of true Balmoral Oxfords with diamond punch captoe in Freudenberg (Weinheimer) boxcalf by Antonio Esposito on my bespoke last by Steven Lowe of Crispinians Ltd
I am having this made up to replace an old pair, balmoral shoes (not just what we call Oxford in Europe, but proper balmoral with the vamp extending all the way to the back. I am hoping to pick them up next weekend yo be worn with s morning suit at Royal Ascot
Thanks Aristoi, the lasts are by Steven Lowe (ex JLSJ) @ Cispinians Ltd
And the second pairs, plain captoe Oxford, about to be lasted
I am planning to post the finished shoes here, so in the main time a preview of my near future entry:
Received an update by my shoemaker as he finished lasting one of the two pairs in the work for me, the diamond punched captoe balmoral oxfords in Weinheimer box calf model I posted drawings and patterns before:
The most evident feature is the front dart running all the way to the hem of the jacket and a short under arm dart running at an angle to the pocket. Less evident to the untrained eye is the collar height and the way it hugs the wearer neck.I have no experience with Edesim and if it was not for the numerous "brand ambassador" / "bloggers" featuring him, I would never have heard of him, so I note that he is playing that game very well.Having seen some of his work on the net...