Posts by marcodalondra

Thanks
I mentioned this before, but for example in Italy is quite common to have wedding suit in Oxford grey (almost black) with pinstripes around 0.5 -1 cm apart, and this would not ever be seen as work suits (would not wear that colour and/or so narrow pinstripes pattern at work).
Cross post from the bespoke thread:
Just collected my last bespoke order, a pair of black captoe Oxford in weinheimer box Calf, London west end made lasts, modified toe shape and shoemaking in Naples.
My bespoke pairs, almost finished...
Have you tried asking them to send you some small cutting of what they have available ?
I have not had to contacted them but I know that the daughter that was more involved with email has been on Maternity leave. Have you tried their Instagram account?
Can't wait for these to be ready. I should collect them in mid October
However I would not classify them in the quintessential dress shoes category
Yes indeed I have bought few times directly from Brisbane Moss, but I am based in England and I always explained that I needed it for CMT. I have both Corduroy and cotton drills from them, and IMO have an unbeatable price/quality ratio. It was a while ago (I still have a lenght to be made up) but prices were around £10 per meter...My only comment would be about colour fastness on the red one, but that may have been the "wet" Eco dry cleaning I used for a while.The below is...