or Connect

Posts by marcodalondra

Search function usually help: http://www.styleforum.net/t/252266/great-alteration-tailors-in-london-pinnas-and-needles
Many thanks @bengal-stripe , @DWFII and @ntempleman
I was afraid you said that.If I cannot find other solution, folding it half and again half would be the less damaging situation?Or could I just fold in the legs to try to get to a shorter roll?
Hi DWFIIDo you know how he carried it on the plane? Did he fold it?I have a 5feet tall roll of Freudenberg Box Calf that turned up at my door yesterday, which I do not think the airline will allow on the plane...Any suggestion?
all the ones with a shopfront will. Caccioppoli is such an operation. Other places worth checking out are Argenio, Cilento and Valli
I was wondering why so many "not interested" party have jumped to his defence just giving SA accounts/versions of events, as the truth. Even the statement that he does not make his own trousers as his is busy, and what he wears is not representative of his trousers... Come on ... Since the very first pictures of him have surfaced on the internet he has always worn such cut of trousers. That is his style, the one he likes to wear obviously. This is true of many out workers...
Gross overstatement.... Cerrato e Mola get the bulk of the work from most prestigious sartorias
A good example of balmoral Oxford : Called like this because it looks like a cut off balmoral boot:
Cap toe Oxfords are the most formal shoes aside of being worn with dinner cloths.I see people getting married in South Italy in three pieces all the time, May to September when temperatures can be often 27-30 degree Celsius. The whole suit needs to be of appropriate weight, than the waistcoat should not make a difference.
Purple is not really a wedding colour. In Naples is seen as a grieving/funeral colour for example (the brides would have a fit if female guest turned up with a purple dress).If you must, really, wear a purple accent, I think this is really how far you should go :Source: Turnbull & Asser :...