or Connect

Posts by mutewit

Up for consideration is a fabulous pair of Peal&Co loafers (sold by Brooks Brothers in the United States). These are the same pair Ian Anderson wears often on his style blog "From Squalor To Baller" and always gets rave reviews for.    The pictures tell the condition - only worn once very briefly. These unfortunately don't go with my wardrobe and it's better they go to a new home. Let me know if you have any questions - shoe trees not included.   Make: Brooks...
@kidcoin Any in US Size 7-7.5 available!? Thanks!
1. Brooks Brothers Navy Quilted Jacket - S - 200$ 2. Brooks Brothers Corduroy Bomber(Camel) - S - 125$   Free shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states. I can upload size measurements if that helps but I generally wear a 36S/Small in most brands and these fit perfectly. Just haven't been getting any love in my closet.   Possible discount if picking up both pieces!
I have an extra pair of dark denim(washed) that I got for a song on sale so it'd make for an interesting project. Care to show your secrets on achieving a similar effect, nobd?
    Can a similar effect be achieved for washed denim?
  That is such a beautiful wear. How do you get them to that stage?