or Connect

Posts by mdub1979

Who likes the commando sole on the color 8 LWB?  Alden of Carmel sells them and I'm seriously considering buying them.
I'm going to be walking quite a bit in them so I'm thinking the commando sole would be more comfortable.  I'm not sure though as I've never had a pair.
Hey, I'm Matt.  I live in the mountains of NC.  I'm trying to decide on my first pair of Alden's.  It's between the Color 8 Longwings w/commando sole and the Cigar shell Longwings w/leather sole.  I work from home and rarely need to wear a suit or "dress up".  I'll primarily be wearing them with jeans and dress casual.  I know I can't go wrong with either, but I'm leaning toward the Color 8's because of the commando sole.  What are your thoughts? Thanks! Matt
I'm Matt.  Live in the mountains of NC.  Joined this forum looking for help deciding on my first pair of Alden's.  It's between the Color 8 Longwing w/commando sole and the Cigar shell Longwing w/leather sole.  I'm going to be primarily wearing them with jeans and dress casual.  I work from home and rarely need to wear a suit or "dress up".  I don't think I can go wrong with either, but I'm leaning towards the Color 8 because of the commando sole.  I would appreciate...
I'm new to this forum and trying to decide on my 1st pair of Alden's.  It's between the Color 8 Longwing w/commando sole and the Cigar shell Longwing w/leather sole.  I'm going to be primarily wearing them with jeans and dress casual.  I work from home and rarely need to wear a suit or "dress up".  I don't think I can go wrong with either, but I'm leaning towards the Color 8 because of the commando sole.  I would appreciate anyone's input.  What are your...
I'm new to this forum and trying to decide on my 1st pair of Alden's.  It's between the Color 8 Longwing w/commando sole and the Cigar shell Longwing w/leather sole.  I'm going to be primarily wearing them with jeans and dress casual.  I work from home and rarely need to wear a suit or "dress up".  I don't think I can go wrong with either, but I'm leaning towards the Color 8 because of the commando sole.  I would appreciate anyone's input.  What are your...