or Connect

Posts by Jerkstore81

Damn! If only you had men's sizes!
NF Skinny Guy LHT 36 x 33   - washed once, hung dry - fades coming in with TONS of life left! - leg opening has been hemmed to 14" to provide a narrow fit while being comfortable in the seat   $60 shipped CONUS!   BLACK PAIR OF DENIM HAS BEEN SOLD!!! LHT TWILL ONLY!!!
NF denim with PLENTY of life in them.    1) NF Skinny Guy LHT 36 x 33 - washed once, hung dry - fades coming in with TONS of life left! - leg opening has been hemmed to 14" to provide a narrow fit while being comfortable in the seat   2) NF Weird Guy Black Raw 36 x 33 - never washed - still need to be broken in - leg opening has been hemmed to 14" to provide a narrow fit while being comfortable in the seat   Price includes shipping CONUS for both jeans.   To...
Two pair of NF denim with PLENTY of life in them.    I have lost weight and haven't worn either of these in eight months. I have already purchased new ones so these are not needed.   1) NF Skinny Guy LHT 36 x 33 - washed once, hung dry - fades coming in with TONS of life left! - leg opening has been hemmed to 14" to provide a narrow fit while being comfortable in the seat   2) NF Weird Guy Black Raw 36 x 33 - never washed - still need to be broken in - leg...
Lot of 4 Pants [from left to right]   Club Monaco Kennedy Fit Chino [khaki] 34 x 34 [please note that the leg opening has been altered to 7"].   Club Monaco Kennedy Fit Chino [navy] 34 x 34 [please note that the leg opening has been altered to 7"].   Club Monaco denim; not sure the cut but it's a really nice denim [please note that the leg opening has been altered to 7"].   Nudie Thin Finn 36 x 34 [washed, hung dry]; they are nicely worked in and have been...
I got two pair of these and waited too long to return them; my loss is your GAIN.   These boots are dope, stylish and ridiculously comfortable.   They are BRAND NEW - never tried on or even unlaced from the store.   Asking $250 shipped CONUS with tracking; contact me if outside NA.   Item will be shipped from Toronto, ON. Canada. via Canada Post.   Product...
I got two pair of these and waited too long to return them; my loss is your GAIN.   These boots are dope, stylish and ridiculously comfortable.   They are BRAND NEW - never tried on or even unlaced from the store.   I am an 11.5 in Nike and these fit PERFECTLY; ideal for 10.5-11.5 in sneakers.   Asking $290 shipped CONUS with tracking; contact me if outside NA.   Item will be shipped from Toronto, ON. Canada. via Canada Post.   Product...
Original Everything.   These are Firecracker Red in colour.   Contact: IM or sneakers3123@gmail.com
I got two pair of these and waited too long to return them; my loss is your GAIN.   These boots are dope, stylish and ridiculously comfortable.   They are BRAND NEW - never tried on or even unlaced from the store.   I am an 11.5 in Nike and these fit PERFECTLY; ideal for 10.5-11.5 in sneakers.   Asking $310 shipped CONUS with tracking; contact me if outside NA.   Item will be shipped from Toronto, ON. Canada. via Canada Post.   Product...