or Connect

Posts by Jerkstore81

Past couple days LVC x Club Monaco x Levi 508 x Mcnairy/Haven Club Monaco x 501 STF [first wear...love the fit] x Capsule x McNairy/Haven
Purchased by me! Payment sent on April 11/14 via PayPal.
PM sent.
Interested. PM sent.
Call the Bloor St. store. I think they have them there. X'o.
NF Skinny Guy LHT 36 x 33   - washed once, hung dry - fades coming in with TONS of life left! - leg opening has been hemmed to 14" to provide a narrow fit while being comfortable in the seat   $60 shipped CONUS!   BLACK PAIR OF DENIM HAS BEEN SOLD!!! LHT TWILL ONLY!!!
NF denim with PLENTY of life in them.    1) NF Skinny Guy LHT 36 x 33 - washed once, hung dry - fades coming in with TONS of life left! - leg opening has been hemmed to 14" to provide a narrow fit while being comfortable in the seat   2) NF Weird Guy Black Raw 36 x 33 - never washed - still need to be broken in - leg opening has been hemmed to 14" to provide a narrow fit while being comfortable in the seat   Price includes shipping CONUS for both jeans.   To...
Two pair of NF denim with PLENTY of life in them.    I have lost weight and haven't worn either of these in eight months. I have already purchased new ones so these are not needed.   1) NF Skinny Guy LHT 36 x 33 - washed once, hung dry - fades coming in with TONS of life left! - leg opening has been hemmed to 14" to provide a narrow fit while being comfortable in the seat   2) NF Weird Guy Black Raw 36 x 33 - never washed - still need to be broken in - leg...
Lot of 4 Pants [from left to right]   Club Monaco Kennedy Fit Chino [khaki] 34 x 34 [please note that the leg opening has been altered to 7"].   Club Monaco Kennedy Fit Chino [navy] 34 x 34 [please note that the leg opening has been altered to 7"].   Club Monaco denim; not sure the cut but it's a really nice denim [please note that the leg opening has been altered to 7"].   Nudie Thin Finn 36 x 34 [washed, hung dry]; they are nicely worked in and have been...