or Connect

Posts by myshoeiswet

Nice layering, what pants?
Winter uniform:     Finally warming up:
Ok. Shit. I guess I have to be a baconeer now.
Been a while.   MA_Julius Silent Zam Barrett Buttero
 I was considering these a few months ago; do Acne shoes run TTS?
Pit-to-Pit: 20" Top of collar to hem: 26" (length) Shoulders: about 21" (hard to measure since it's a henley style) Sleeve: 30" (this is a henley style shoulder so this measurement is collar to cuff)   Size small, fits TTS. The Ombre Cardigans from Farm Tactics are handmade in California from 100% cotton French Terry. After being assembled, each cardigan is individually dip-dyed, giving it a unique, gradient-like color fade. Finished out with Canadian-style slot...
Bought from ssense, but fits too short on me. Copy stolen from ssense:   Long sleeve relaxed-fit t-shirt in washed black. Irregular faded creasing effect throughout. Ribbed crewneck collar. Tonal stitching. 100% cotton   Condition is like new, only tried on once. Comes with tags.   Measurements: -Shoulders: 17" -P2P: 20.5" -Sleeve length from shoulder: 26.25" -Length from back: 25.25"   Asking $120 $110 shipped CONUS. PM me for international rates.
Bought this from a sufu user, but was bummed it was too small for me.   This parka features a outer layer made of a nice, heavyweight 100% cotton, and a removable inner layer made of 100% cotton/100% polyester/100% cupra. Perfect for a cold winter. The color is a grey with some purple-ish tones in certain light.   Size: 46 (best for a 44-46).   Measurements: -Shoulders: 17" -Pit-to-pit: 16" -Length from back: 37" -Sleeve length from shoulder: 24.5"   Asking...
Damn kgfan, I was going to post a very similar fit. Looks great with the pop of color from the scarf. 
Been wanting another parka, and I've had my eye on this Viridi-anne one.