or Connect

Posts by roknrolusa

thanks for the info.....I'll play the vid. Could we be seeing some new sights before long...i'm smiling
thanks for the info.....I'll play the vid. Could we be seeing some new sights before long...i'm smiling
I didn't know White's would allow a customer to provide his/her own leather. Can anyone confirm this?
Here's a picture of my three month old SD in dress brown leather. You can see the area that "peeled" back and had to be glued after a light scrape against something when they were less then a week old. I've read how tough this leather is and was wondering if the dress brown is more prone to this then other "softer" leathers or maybe the leather needed to relax as they were so new. I haven't seen mention of this so I thought I'd share. 
this thread and the one at FL are a must read and see for anyone into some White's boots...thanks to all who shared your pic's!!! but... I'd love to see more pictures!!!! I think the sizing and last's and sole questions have been pretty well answered...the waiting questions will remain I'm sure...haha       So i'm giving a call out..pic's-pic's and more pic's.. with as many color/leather combo's possible, the build sheet, age and amount of use they get........ I'll...
Two weeks in ? to go. Nothing like waiting for a great piece of...........boot.....love it
Read up on White's here and got me some SD in dress brown ordered today. Hope to have them shortly after i get back from Greece, makes the wait easier...thanks for the info