or Connect

Posts by clausc

I find it interesting how some brands (e.g. E. Tautz, Sergio, Rossi) from thecorner SS13 sale showed up on yoox at exactly the same price. I know both websites are run by the same company, but normally the items from thecorner moved to Yoox following year Sergio Rossi shoes at 232 Euros at Yoox http://www.yoox.com/ch/44520248IE/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=44520248IE&sizeId= same price on thecorner http://www.thecorner.com/ch/men/moccasins_cod44520248uw.html E....
I ordered online my 3rd pair of Carminas. Not bad the price (£135 without VAT) at Matches for this pair of brogues on the Forest last. Other models available also on discount.
It's a personal code linked to the respective Yoox login.
I also got this week the superstar status and the 20% code one day after my last order. I've placed at least two orders per month in the last few years, so I kind of expecting it.
A question for the shoe connaisseurs: will Zonkey Boot online shop have any sales soon? After a quick search on google, it seems there were some reductions in January. I tried a pair of their suede boots last year in Munich and not knowing anything about the brand I could not justify paying 500+ euros for them. They were on a very modern last (sized like Santoni), waxed suede and super comfortable. Since then I've been wanting a pair. I ordered a few weeks ago this derby...
I bought 2 unstructured coats from Mr. Porter and they are really nice. The measurements on Mr. Porter site are accurate, they are pretty slim fit.
I am wearing these today (bought from Brogue.ch) for the first time. I only have another pair in shell, but these feel so sturdy, leather so tough and make a screechy noise when I walk. I love how they look however and I guess I will suffer a bit for the next dozen of wears.
True, but for a couple of hours this morning the new 15% off code and the 20% sales were both active. I wanted to buy something from my dreambox, but could not find the time.
Finally got an email with the Corner code: WISHWANTSHOP. Gives you 10% off.Received also a few days from yoox the link to the 20% off selection, not so good deals yet.
The Cucinelli prices even at 50% off retail seem astronomical for cashmere, jackets, etc.