or Connect

Posts by stgrim

Dear Sirs,   I would appreciate it very much if you could assist to ID the maker for these pair of Neiman Marcus Suede Captoe Boots.   I have a hunch it is from Alfred Sargent but could be Loake as well.   Any help is appreciated, thank you.    
Dear Sirs,   I would appreciate it very much if you could assist to ID the maker for these pair of Neiman Marcus Suede Captoe Boots.   I have a hunch it is from Alfred Sargent but could be Loake as well.   Any help is appreciated, thank you.    
I have a pair of Allen Edmonds McGraw in Walnut leather for sale.   On the 4-234 last, which is known to be narrow. These are brand new and bought as factory seconds from an Allen Edmonds factory store. Only worn once to try for size. Size listed as US 8EEE, likely to fit true US 9D and US 8.5 between D and E width. I am a smidgeon wider than a brannock device US 9D and the shoe fits well for me with thin socks. Only selling because I now need to add an orthodontic...
I have a pair of Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers Elgin made from Horween Dublin Leather in a waxy Cognac color for sale. On the 5-65 last. These were bought as factory seconds from an Allen Edmonds factory store. Made for Brooks Brothers models feature a poron insole which is extremely comfortable but takes up more space than a standard insole and thus alters the fit than you would expect from the 5-65 last. Size listed as US 9D, likely to fit true US 9D and US 8.5...
I have a pair of Allen Edmonds for Brooks Brothers Elgin made from Horween Dublin Leather in a waxy Cognac color for sale. On the 5-65 last. These were bought as factory seconds from an Allen Edmonds factory store. Made for Brooks Brothers models feature a poron insole which is extremely comfortable but takes up more space than a standard insole and thus alters the fit than you would expect from the 5-65 last. Size listed as US 9D, likely to fit true US 9D and US 8.5...
If I am 8.5UK in a country style Rui Last derby shortwing, what size would I be in an Olfie and Hiro? I guess 9UK?
I have a pair of Rancourt for Eastland Made in Maine Seneca Camp Moc Chukka Boot with Gum Soles in Burgundy (more like Plum) Horween Cavalier leather for sale. Size listed as US 9D, fits a little large, suitable for US 9.5D due to natural stretch of Cavalier leather. Outsole measures 11 1/4" at its longest and 3 7/8" at its widest. Outsole length seems a little short for a US 9D, but that's because toe box stretches very close to outsole tip due to moc-toe...
I have a pair of Rancourt for Eastland Made in Maine Seneca Camp Moc Chukka Boot with Gum Soles in Burgundy (more like Plum) Horween Cavalier leather for sale. Size listed as US 9D, fits a little large, suitable for US 9.5D due to natural stretch of Cavalier leather. Outsole measures 11 1/4" at its longest and 3 7/8" at its widest. Outsole length seems a little short for a US 9D, but that's because toe box stretches very close to outsole tip due to moc-toe...
I have a pair Rancourt for Jack Spade Boat Shoes in Olive Grey Suede for sale. Size listed as US 8.5D, fits a little wide, suitable if you are between D and E widths. Outsole measures 11" at its longest and 4 14/16" at its widest. Outsole length seems a little short for a US 8.5D, but that's because toe box stretches very close to outsole tip due to moc-toe construction.   Like new condition, only worn every other day for a week around carpeted house hoping to break them...
Price reduced $140 -> $120   I have a pair Rancourt for Jack Spade Boat Shoes in Olive Grey Suede for sale. Size listed as US 8.5D, fits a little wide, suitable if you are between D and E widths. Outsole measures 11" at its longest and 4 14/16" at its widest. Outsole length seems a little short for a US 8.5D, but that's because toe box stretches very close to outsole tip due to moc-toe construction.   Like new condition, only worn every other day for a week around...