or Connect

Posts by stgrim

I have a pair Rancourt for Jack Spade Boat Shoes in Olive Grey Suede for sale. Size listed as US 8.5D, fits a little wide, suitable if you are between D and E widths. Outsole measures 11" at its longest and 4 14/16" at its widest. Outsole length seems a little short for a US 8.5D, but that's because toe box stretches very close to outsole tip due to moc-toe construction.   Like new condition, only worn every other day for a week around carpeted house hoping to break them...
Price reduced $140 -> $120   I have a pair Rancourt for Jack Spade Boat Shoes in Olive Grey Suede for sale. Size listed as US 8.5D, fits a little wide, suitable if you are between D and E widths. Outsole measures 11" at its longest and 4 14/16" at its widest. Outsole length seems a little short for a US 8.5D, but that's because toe box stretches very close to outsole tip due to moc-toe construction.   Like new condition, only worn every other day for a week around...
I have a pair of Vass for Epaulet Double Monks made on the F-last in Oxblood for sale.   Size is 41.5 with Size 41 shoe trees. Fits true US 9D and US 9 between D and E width. I am just a smidgeon wider than a brannock device US 9D and it is perfect for me. Outsole measures 11 3/4" at its longest and 4 1/8" at its widest.   These were supposed to be my grail shoes but grail speakers came up on the market and I have to raise funds, my loss is your gain. Shoes are brand new...
I would say Snuff Suede McGregor because the color is right at home in Spring and fall and suede is a casual leather to pair with the casual style of a long boat blucher. Otherwise navy suede is a great colourway for Summer and Spring too.
   I would like to suggest 41 in the F last. You seem to have lightly narrow feet to be able to fit in the AE 5 last and EG 888 last. I size 8.5E in the AE5 last and US9D in the EG 888 last is slightly too tight for me. I take 41.5 in the F last and 42 in the U last in "G" width. Thus, I would conclude 41 F last for you.
Dear Gentlemen,   I need some sizing advice as I am about to purchase my first pair of Carminas.   I size the following: 8.5E in Allen Edmonds (AE) 5-65 last 8.5E in AE 3-333 last 9.5D in  AE 1-511 last 8.5EEE in AE 2-222 last (thick boot socks) 8US in Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots 41.5 in Vass F-last, Normal Width 'F' 8.5UK in Alfred Sargent 87 last, Narrow Width 'D' EU42 in Edetal 9.5US in Santos by Carlos Santos     I would appreciate any advice in sizing...
Dear Gentlemen,   I need some sizing advice as I am about to purchase my first pair of Carminas.   I size the following: 8.5E in Allen Edmonds (AE) 5-65 last 8.5E in AE 3-333 last 9.5D in  AE 1-511 last 8.5EEE in AE 2-222 last (thick boot socks) 8US in Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots 41.5 in Vass F-last, Normal Width 'F' 8.5UK in Alfred Sargent 87 last, Narrow Width 'D' EU42 in Edetal 9.5US in Santos by Carlos Santos     I would appreciate any advice in sizing...
If only they were my size!
Has anyone seen this excellent video yet? Tie Fighters (ft. Jimmy Kimmel): http://youtu.be/VKvkBQukTgU
Just wanted to say thank you for posting this link. I've been looking for a captoe boot in brown grain for a long time and picked up a pair in 8.5EEE. I've never had much luck with the 2 last, let's hope I don't have to return it.