or Connect

Posts by stgrim

Dear Gentlemen,   I need some sizing advice as I am about to purchase my first pair of Carminas.   I size the following: 8.5E in Allen Edmonds (AE) 5-65 last 8.5E in AE 3-333 last 9.5D in  AE 1-511 last 8.5EEE in AE 2-222 last (thick boot socks) 8US in Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots 41.5 in Vass F-last, Normal Width 'F' 8.5UK in Alfred Sargent 87 last, Narrow Width 'D' EU42 in Edetal 9.5US in Santos by Carlos Santos     I would appreciate any advice in sizing...
Dear Gentlemen,   I need some sizing advice as I am about to purchase my first pair of Carminas.   I size the following: 8.5E in Allen Edmonds (AE) 5-65 last 8.5E in AE 3-333 last 9.5D in  AE 1-511 last 8.5EEE in AE 2-222 last (thick boot socks) 8US in Wolverine 1000 Mile Boots 41.5 in Vass F-last, Normal Width 'F' 8.5UK in Alfred Sargent 87 last, Narrow Width 'D' EU42 in Edetal 9.5US in Santos by Carlos Santos     I would appreciate any advice in sizing...
If only they were my size!
Has anyone seen this excellent video yet? Tie Fighters (ft. Jimmy Kimmel): http://youtu.be/VKvkBQukTgU
Just wanted to say thank you for posting this link. I've been looking for a captoe boot in brown grain for a long time and picked up a pair in 8.5EEE. I've never had much luck with the 2 last, let's hope I don't have to return it.
Dear Gents, may I ask if the Eagle River and eagle County moos are both on the 2-222 last?
East Dane just put a couple herning pieces on sale. You can stack with their ongoing tiered discount which starts at 15% off $200. Paid $170 for a "Distance" crew neck, regular $288. If anyone sees a better deal, please do share.
Bought 12 pairs of these last June at $8.33 (3 for $25) and an additional 6 just last month at $7.50 per pair. Simply cannot believe that they are even cheaper now at $6.80 (after 20% discount).Tree all your shoes!
I have a pair of Rancourt for Club Monaco Beefroll Penny Loafers in Burgundy Suede for sale. Size listed as US 9.D, fits true to size. Outsole measures 11 5/8" at its longest and 3 7/8" at its widest. Measurements seem a little short for a US 9D, but that's because outsole is cut close to upper.   Brand new with shoe bags provided. I sprayed them down with the spray-can variant of Saphir Renovateur followed by a coat of Saphir Invulner (nano-coating waterproofer). These...
I have a pair of Rancourt for Club Monaco Beefroll Penny Loafers in Burgundy Suede for sale. Size listed as US 9.D, fits true to size. Outsole measures 11 5/8" at its longest and 3 7/8" at its widest. Measurements seem a little short for a US 9D, but that's because outsole is cut close to upper.   Brand new with shoe bags provided. I sprayed them down with the spray-can variant of Saphir Renovateur followed by a coat of Saphir Invulner (nano-coating waterproofer). These...