or Connect

Posts by stgrim

Is the new Oxford Cloth Buttondown worth it over the discontinued ones with the pockets? http://www.gq.com/story/brooks-brothers-new-oxford-button-down-release   The older ones are on clearance at $79.50 when combined with promo code SP16LC (25% off sitewide, ends May 1) and the cashstar gift card promo (Buy $150, get $25, roughly $14% off), have a final price of $51.30 each (before tax).   The newer ones at the retail of $140 when combined with the 30% off 4 shirts...
Thanks again Razl!
Busting out my Valstarino lamb leather A-1 for the Spring weather and realized that the leather smells funny. Like a vintage leather briefcase smell.   What can I do to remove the smell and condition the leather?
BNWOT Alexandre Plokhov Uniqlo FW14 Urban Sweat Full-Zip Jacket Bomber for sale.   Fits 36 - 38R.   Bought this in FW14. Picked small over medium even though small was tight fitting in chest because medium had too long sleeves.   Removed tags. Promised myself I would lose weight. Never lost weight. Sat in my closet ever since. Never worn out.   Now for sale.   Price include shipping to cont. USA. Elsewhere please ask!
BNWT Golden Bear Varsity Tan Leather Black Wool Size Medium for sale.   Quilted lining. This is a F/W weight piece.   Fits 40R - 42R.   Black wool body with tan cowhide sleeves.   A very classic Golden Bear makeup.   Brand New With Tags. Tried for size, a little too big for me, hence sale.   Measurements as follows: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18.25" Chest pit to pit: 22" Bottom of collar to bottom of jacket: 25 7/8" Sleeve from shoulder seam to end of...
BNWT Golden Bear Varsity Tan Leather Black Wool Size Medium for sale.   Quilted lining. This is a F/W weight piece.   Fits 40R - 42R.   Black wool body with tan cowhide sleeves.   A very classic Golden Bear makeup.   Brand New With Tags. Tried for size, a little too big for me, hence sale.   Measurements as follows: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18.25" Chest pit to pit: 22" Bottom of collar to bottom of jacket: 25 7/8" Sleeve from shoulder seam to end of...
BNWT Barbour Tokito To Ki To Horse Riding Jacket in color Brown in size Medium M for sale.   Brand new with tags, great condition, no flaws. Super hard to find a New with Tags piece.   From the very first collaboration between Barbour and Tokito.   Lined with a non-removable cotton quilt that is thick and warm. Perfect for Spring or Fall transition.   Measurements:   Shoulders are raglan so very hard to measure. I am a 39S and it fits me slightly loose, as a...
Lavenham for Y.M.C. YMC You Must Create Worker Jacket in Blue, 100% Cotton in Size M Medium   Made in England   Read YMC blog for more details: http://www.youmustcreate.com/2014/lavenham-x-ymc/   Reminds me of Japanese boro fabric. Every piece is unique, no two pieces have the same "blue spots".   Brand New with Tags, Unworn, Perfect Condition   Cotton is thick and has a great smooth hand. Perfect for Spring transition.   Price includes shipping to contiguous...
Brand new without original box Alfred Sargent for Brooks Brothers Brown Rapello Suede Chukka in US9.5D.   Made in England   I measure between US9D and 9E on the brannock scale and this fits me perfectly. It can accommodate a US9E.   Beautiful pair of shoes, thickest suede I have ever encountered on a pair of shoes! Great hand. Rapello suede is treated at the tanning stage to have water resistance.   Only selling because I have too many shoes. This sat in my closet...
Schott Made in Canada Car Coat in Black Wool in Size M for sale.   This piece is Made in Canada unlike some of their diffusion lines.   Worn for one winter season then kept in proper storage in a smoke and pet free home afterwards.   No rips, tears, or stains. Great condition.   Price includes shipping to contiguous USA, shipping at cost less $15 to anywhere else in the world.