or Connect

Posts by stgrim

Has anyone seen this excellent video yet? Tie Fighters (ft. Jimmy Kimmel): http://youtu.be/VKvkBQukTgU
Just wanted to say thank you for posting this link. I've been looking for a captoe boot in brown grain for a long time and picked up a pair in 8.5EEE. I've never had much luck with the 2 last, let's hope I don't have to return it.
Dear Gents, may I ask if the Eagle River and eagle County moos are both on the 2-222 last?
East Dane just put a couple herning pieces on sale. You can stack with their ongoing tiered discount which starts at 15% off $200. Paid $170 for a "Distance" crew neck, regular $288. If anyone sees a better deal, please do share.
Bought 12 pairs of these last June at $8.33 (3 for $25) and an additional 6 just last month at $7.50 per pair. Simply cannot believe that they are even cheaper now at $6.80 (after 20% discount).Tree all your shoes!
I have a pair of Rancourt for Club Monaco Beefroll Penny Loafers in Burgundy Suede for sale. Size listed as US 9.D, fits true to size. Outsole measures 11 5/8" at its longest and 3 7/8" at its widest. Measurements seem a little short for a US 9D, but that's because outsole is cut close to upper.   Brand new with shoe bags provided. I sprayed them down with the spray-can variant of Saphir Renovateur followed by a coat of Saphir Invulner (nano-coating waterproofer). These...
I have a pair of Rancourt for Club Monaco Beefroll Penny Loafers in Burgundy Suede for sale. Size listed as US 9.D, fits true to size. Outsole measures 11 5/8" at its longest and 3 7/8" at its widest. Measurements seem a little short for a US 9D, but that's because outsole is cut close to upper.   Brand new with shoe bags provided. I sprayed them down with the spray-can variant of Saphir Renovateur followed by a coat of Saphir Invulner (nano-coating waterproofer). These...
I have a pair of Vass Austerity Brogues made on the U-last in Antique Cognac for sale.   There is no size listed as it is a MTO but comes with Size 42 shoe trees. Fits true US 9D and US 8.5 between D and E width. I am just a smidgeon wider than a brannock device US 9D and it is slightly too small for me, hence the sale. Might work for you if you are between US 9C and US 9D as well. Outsole measures 11 7/8" at its longest and 4 3/16" at its widest.   These were supposed...
 If only they were UK 8.5!
 Super regret not getting these when the MTO fee was waived.