or Connect

Posts by stgrim

Make it 3. Thanks Inimitable and razl.
I have for sale a JW Hulme Fremont Weekender Shopper Tote in Tan / Brown Full Grain Leather.   Free shipping to Contiguous 48 states included in price.   Anywhere else shipped at cost less USD20 to account for free shipping you would have otherwise received. Made in USA.   Bag has been used for one business trip and then kept in storage ever since. Bag has been conditioned to keep its gorgeous sheen. Excellent condition save for scuff marks from use. Adds to...
Received the Fall 2015 Catalog today. Does anyone else agree that this is their strongest season yet? There seems to be something to suit all tastes! The catalog in general has been much better designed with a sense of flow through the pages.
 They did this for me before and only refunded the difference as store credit.
 Thanks for the mention, $10 token discount if you mention this thread as usual!
EXCELLENT USED CONDITION Valstarino By Valstar Signature A-1 Jacket 100% Wool Houndstooth Grey White Black M 38 Italy   - 100% Wool - Size: Medium / 38 - Grey White Black Houndstooth Pattern - Across Shoulders: 18 1/4" - Chest (underarm to underarm): 21 1/8" - Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 25 5/8" (including ribbing) - Length (bottom of collar): 25 3/4" All measurements approximate and measured with garment on flat surface.   - Button front - Button pockets - Unlined...
Ditto. Very inspiring
I have a pair of Chippewa Plain Toe Boot Vibram Sole Burgundy US8.5D US9D US9E BRAND NEW Made in USA for sale. Size listed as US8.5D   Fits true US9D and can accomodate up to US9E, I am just a smidgeon wider than a brannock device US 9D and it fits me well. Outsole measures 11 7/8" at its longest and 4 1/6" at its widest.   Shoes are brand new.   Original shoe box not provided, will be shipped in a standard USPS shoe box.   Asking USD110 incl. of shipping and paypal fees...
Very Beautiful make up, if only it were in my size