or Connect

Posts by stgrim

Dear Gents,   I am considering to purchase a brand new IWC portofino or portugese, could anyone recommend any reliable dealers in the US who ship and would give a decent discount of list prices? Thank you.
Dear Gents, How do you feel about getting a third party to topy your Vass Shoe? Does it throw the shoe off balance? Did you add just the forefoot or the heel as well? The local cobbler I have access to uses heel taps of exceedingly poor quality but does topy soles to a high standard. Only wanted to add metal taps to the front tip but seeing the quality of the materials they use poses this question.
Has anyone had any luck with getting customer service to apply HAPPYOOX to sample sale items?
Still looking for any Rider (MDR, QDR, BCDR) with 17.3-17.7" shoulders in calf
Hi Gents,   Would anyone happen to have the outsole length and width measurements for the capital last in UK8 and UK8.5? Thank you.
Still looking for any Rider (MDR, QDR, BCDR) with 17.3-17.7" shoulders in calf
Appealing to owners of both AE and Meermin I wear a 8.5E in the Allen Edmonds 5-65 last and 9D in the AE 1-511 last and 9E in the AE 2-222 last. Do you think a UK8 in the new Rey last would fit me well?
Appealing to owners of both AE and Meermin I wear a 8.5E in the Allen Edmonds 5-65 last and 9D in the AE 1-511 last and 9E in the AE 2-222 last. Do you think a UK8 in the new Rey last would fit me well?
 Assuming both are the same price, would you rather go for a pair of Carminas in shell or Vass in calf?
Appealing to owners of both AE and Carmina,   I wear a 8.5E in the Allen Edmonds 5-65 last and 9D in the AE 1-511 last and 9E in the AE 2-222 last. Do you think a UK8 in the Rain last would fit me well?   Thank you.