or Connect

Posts by stgrim

Anyone knows the best place to get cheap run of the mill shoe trees OEMed by Woodlore?   Jos a bank used to run deep promotions where you could get the full toe variant for as low as $7.50 each back in 2014 and 2015, but they seem to have stopped this year.
Anyone knows the best place to get cheap run of the mill shoe trees OEMed by Woodlore?   Jos a bank used to run deep promotions where you could get the full toe variant for as low as $7.50 each back in 2014 and 2015, but they seem to have stopped this year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A   Bizarre
The resellers such as END clothing, SNS etc. do not have such protections and thus can manipulated. These sniping software basically execute a script to add shoes into your cart at release timing and go to the checkout page immediately. If you have payment stored, just need to click next.
Anyone use bot / sniping Software To Kop Limited Sneaker Releases? Do You Think They Were Worth It?
Does anyone have an opinion on a decent discount level to pick up a Saint Laurent Classic Toile Monogrammed Flat Briefcase at?
What's a decent discount to pick up a Classic Toile Monogrammed Museum Briefcase at?
Dear All,   I am in the market for a Portuguese Chronograph Automatic White Dial Men's Watch with white face and blue dial. I would like to buy brand new; is there a retailer you would recommend? I do not mind grey market goods with in-house warranty, such as jomashop.   Thank you.
great price!
Why is this still here? Great price!