or Connect

Posts by stgrim

For sale is an Eidos Napoli Charcoal Gray Subtle Microcheck suit. Purchased at Bloomingdales in Chicago. Decided that fit was off. Eidos Napoli suits are made in Italy by Isaia   "Tipo" Model fit   Brand New With Tags Still has the basting seams on the sleeves and shoulders. Will be sent via USPS Priority.   Measurements: Shoulder: 18" Chest: 21" Waist: 19 3/4" Sleeve: 26 1/4" Unfinished BOC: 30"   Pants Waist: 35"   Retail: $1,450 retail price +...
Schlesinger Briefcase in Tan Brown Full Grain Cowhide Belting Leather for sale. Comes with leather strap.   Triple Gusset Design. Measures 17" x 12" x 6" when fully expanded. All leather surfaces have been treated once over with Colonil leather gel, the same which Mulberry uses for their bags.   Great starter briefcase, used it for 6 months before upgrading to pricier brands.   Price includes shipping to lower 48 US states, not cheap for such a substantial...
Allen Edmonds Men's "McGraw" Cordovan Leather Penny Loafers US 8.5 D Burgundy   Retails for $675 These were purchased as factory firsts Made in USA Fits true to size, US 8.5 D Excellent used condition. Worn about 6 times. Always brushed after each wear Maintained with leather conditioner and Saphir cordovan cream Will ship in standard USPS Priority Shoe Box Shoe trees not provided   Details: Cordovan Leather sole men's slip-on loafer dress shoes Moc-toe...
Loake Highgate is a classic loafer design with a simple saddle over the vamp and a sturdy Dainite rubber sole. Grain calf leather uppers, fully leather lined with leather insoles and goodyear welted Dainite rubber soles.   Made in England Brand New Unworn condition   Ships in original box with beautiful shoe bags! Free US shipping included in the price. Elsewhere please ask!   Outer sole (heel to toe) - 12 3/8" Width (widest point) - 4 1/16"   Size UK 9 Standard...
I have 3 ties for sale from Vanda Fine Clothing. All are brand new without tags as Vanda sells their ties without tags.   US Shipping included in price. Overseas buyers please contact for quote before purchase.   Vanda Fine Clothing is a small batch maker that makes accessories and garments according to old techniques and hand crafting, which is literally visibly evident in things like their hand rolled edges. I have personally visited their boutique in Singapore and...
Is the new Oxford Cloth Buttondown worth it over the discontinued ones with the pockets? http://www.gq.com/story/brooks-brothers-new-oxford-button-down-release   The older ones are on clearance at $79.50 when combined with promo code SP16LC (25% off sitewide, ends May 1) and the cashstar gift card promo (Buy $150, get $25, roughly $14% off), have a final price of $51.30 each (before tax).   The newer ones at the retail of $140 when combined with the 30% off 4 shirts...
Thanks again Razl!
Busting out my Valstarino lamb leather A-1 for the Spring weather and realized that the leather smells funny. Like a vintage leather briefcase smell.   What can I do to remove the smell and condition the leather?
BNWOT Alexandre Plokhov Uniqlo FW14 Urban Sweat Full-Zip Jacket Bomber for sale.   Fits 36 - 38R.   Bought this in FW14. Picked small over medium even though small was tight fitting in chest because medium had too long sleeves.   Removed tags. Promised myself I would lose weight. Never lost weight. Sat in my closet ever since. Never worn out.   Now for sale.   Price include shipping to cont. USA. Elsewhere please ask!
BNWT Golden Bear Varsity Tan Leather Black Wool Size Medium for sale.   Quilted lining. This is a F/W weight piece.   Fits 40R - 42R.   Black wool body with tan cowhide sleeves.   A very classic Golden Bear makeup.   Brand New With Tags. Tried for size, a little too big for me, hence sale.   Measurements as follows: Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18.25" Chest pit to pit: 22" Bottom of collar to bottom of jacket: 25 7/8" Sleeve from shoulder seam to end of...