or Connect

Posts by RichH

Members who are meant to be 'senior' yet act like children and flamebait newbie members like myself, who probably get away with it anyway - trolls that accuse new members of trolling basically... Little ironic don't you think?
  and also deleting the accounts of people who go around rudely and falsely accusing people of not using the introductions thread, who then go on to whinge about it being started by someone else than the person you accused?
Not to be rude, but maybe you should search my posts before accusing me of not using the introductions thread (and shouting at me)?
Sorry to cross-post this but I was responding to someone specific as well as asking some questions.   As a British expat working in Spain, the input of a native Spaniard could be really useful. I'm looking at shoes for business, is there a generally accepted style or recommendation for businessmen in Spain? Is it similar to us brits perhaps?   Because I tend to work with many clients from all over (like Mexicans, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegians, Russians, Chinese,...
Hello Jesus Quintano & FranSuitman,   Welcome and good to meet you both!   As a British expat working in Spain, the input of a native Spaniard could be really useful. I'm looking at shoes for business, is there a generally accepted style or recommendation for businessmen in Spain? Is it similar to us brits perhaps?   Because I tend to work with many clients from all over (like Mexicans, Spanish, Dutch, Norwegians, Russians, Chinese, Americans, etc), how can I...
Hi! My name's Richard, nice to meet you all. I am a British expat living and working in Spain and recently found 'lifestyle religion' or some watered down version there-of at least   I want to be more professional in day-to-day life as well as in business and I hope I can refine myself here.   Cheers,   Rich