or Connect

Posts by btromano

LOOKING FOR A GREAT TAILOR Can anyone recommend a Tailor in Boca Raton or Miami?
NEED A TAILOR RECOMENDATION Does anyone have a Tailor they would recommend in the Boca Raton, Miami Florida are?
Hi, wanted to ask: can anyone recommend a Tailor in the Boca Raton Florida area?
Hi, I would like to buy the shoes. Could you send me an email, to work out the details, sirbtr@hotmail.com Thank you
Hi, I lost being able to find this again Please send your email and a PayPal invoice, payment request so I can buy these to Bradford Sirbtr@hotmail.com
Hi, interested in the violet tie, if still available. Where would it be shipped from?
Can you provide your price points for suits and jackets. Of course this depends on fabric, but can you you give you price ranges. Thank you
Try Fonte Coffee out of Seattle It it the best coffee I have ever had Order "Bin 16" They only roast this variety once a week, on Tuesdays. Order easily off their web site The owner is a multi millionaire who went on a quest to roast the best coffee in the world Spared no expense on equipment and expertise The results show in the product
If you are looking to sell this coat, suggest a price as I am interested