or Connect

Posts by Baked Potato

What do you guys have to say about SS' double breasted suits/jackets? Are the lapels proportinate when it comes to smaller sizes (EU 44)? I have a DB jacket (non-SS) which I love, hence I'd like to add some more DB pieces to my wardrobe, but it's the lapels that scare me. I'm pretty young, so DB jackets need to have a more slim silhouette compared to single breasted ones to not make me look "too" old.
Has SS started to equip all their suits/jackets with horn buttons? Bought a Havana jacket which I received yesterday, the buttons aren't as "plasticky" as they're on my older Havana jackets. The buttons are rather thick and look like those on my Sienna suit jacket.
God, I'd love to have that green Havana jacket. I mailed them inquiring about future restocks (size EU 44), received an answer stating that the jacket won't be restocked... :(
Is SS' "Blue Line" half-canvassed or fully fused?
How much is it possible to let out an SS wool jacket in the waist? I'm very happy that they're offering their new "make your own suit service", as I need seperates when it comes to jackets and trousers. Although, the problem is that my chest and shoulders are tiny, so I'm in between sizes 42-44. Size 42 needs about four-five cm extra around the waist, while size 44 gets too large around the chest and (a tiny bit) in the shoulders.
Is it possible to alter a shirt in the chest only? I've found one that fits me perfectly, except for the chest area.
Was this Washington jacket added recently? http://eu.suitsupply.com/sv/pre-order/washington-bla-enfargad/C821.html?cgid=pre-order   I just don't know how I feel about flap pockets on an odd jacket. Won't it look a like an orphaned suit jacket?
 Thank you, I appreciate it!
  Incotex - Tan cotton trousers Sozzi - Burgundy dotted OTC wool socks Carmina - Loden suede chukkas
 Received an answer from them now. You're right, it's a hemp/wool blend (75% hemp and 25% wool).