or Connect

Posts by elephantgarlic

Yeah, I had no clue, it was a guess. I'm far less educated about these things than 99.9% of the people on the forum. Thanks for the correction, I'll edit the post.
The date is stamped on the inside of each of the shoes, but it is quite faded so I may have read it wrong. If you're interested, please contact me, I'll consider offers.
Used pair of Albert Thurston suspenders/braces. The braces have a red/yellow/green/yellow/red stripe pattern. The elastic is brown, and the ends are leather (somewhat worn but still quite suitable for use). There are some scratches to the brass plates (which say "Thurston - London"), but the function isn't affected.   Shipping is included in the price.   If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!
Shoe horn from British company Abbeyhorn. New/unused. Shipping is included in the price. With shipping from the UK to the US, this would cost almost $50.   If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!
Picked these up from a vintage store. Beautiful medium brown/slightly ruddy leather boots - very sturdy, supple leather [NOT shell cordovan, ignore the title, I can't edit it at the moment], great condition considering age. Size 12.5B. There are a few scuffs and black marks on the leather, and the soles have a moderate amount of wear, but in otherwise great condition. They each have 9 eyelets, and I think the shoelaces are original (or at least of significant age)....
New dark grey Incotex trousers, size 33. These are a blend - 55% wool, 45% cotton. Lining is light green; waistband is red.    Shipping will be $10 in the US; if you live elsewhere, we can figure out shipping costs.   If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!
Beautiful brand-new dark brown wool Incotex trousers. 100% wool, has a "Super 120's" tag on the inside. Lining is white/purple-striped. Suspender buttons on the inside. Size 32.   Shipping will be $10 in the US; if international, we can discuss options.   If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!
Picked this up from a vintage store - not sure when it's from. In great condition - no stains/tears/holes/markings/etc. - looks like it was rarely worn.    Shipping will be $10, unless you're outside the United States.   If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!
12 yards of Donegal tweed from Molloy and Sons, one of the only establishments in Ireland (and in Donegal proper) still producing the fabric. See posts here on Styleforum, on Put This On, and the video on Nowness to learn more about the operation.   I have 2 different patterns, with 6 yards of each. One is a charcoal/almost-black color, and the other is a deep orange color (unconventional, but absolutely gorgeous). Both have a weight of 545 grams per square meter...
These two leather wallets are from Makr Carry Goods. The brown one has been very lightly used and only has imprints from credit cards/etc. inside; the black one shows more use and has some scratches on the outside and inside and has a silver permanent marker mark on the inside (which was present when I bought it new at a slight discount). Both are well constructed and should last several years, if not decades.   Shipping in the US will be $10; if you live elsewhere,...