or Connect

Posts by pat92

Regardless of how you feel about my purchase, I'd be grateful if you could help me improve it as much as possible. The tailor did not have any further suggestions, he thought it looked perfect. Like I said I'm new to this and could use some help. I need some specific changes to tell the tailor to make in order to improve the suit as much as possible. Thanks guys.
The sleeves are a little loose. The torso feels pretty snug in the shoulder area and in the chest all the way down to the button. But when it gets to the button it seems to flare out. This wasn't a problem before the tailor brought the jacket in. I think this is giving it the "loose" appearance. Is there anything that can be done about this?
Hey guys. So, I nought a suit when I came home from school over Thanksgiving break and I just picked it up today after alterations.   It's an Armani Collezioni which I think is frowned upon in general on SF, but it was too good of a deal to pass up ($2100 on sale for $350).   I am 6'2" 205 lbs, athletic build. I also have a pretty big drop 44L jacket and 34-35 pants whcih made it hard for me to find an OTR suit that worked.   I picked it up today and tried it...
Hey guys. I purchased my first suit around thanksgiving time when I came home from school and just picked it up today post-alterations. I'm going to be working my first legit job this summer and I also need it for other occasions.   It's an Armani Collezioni, which I believe is slightly frowned upon on SF, but the deal was too good to pass up ($2100 retail, on sale for $350).   I am 6'3" 210 lbs, athletic build and have a pretty big drop 44L jacket, 34-35 pants....
Hey guys. I purchased my first suit around thanksgiving time when I came home from school and just picked it up today post-alterations. I'm going to be working my first legit job this summer and I also need it for other occasions.   It's an Armani Collezioni, which I believe is slightly frowned upon on SF, but the deal was too good to pass up ($2100 retail, on sale for $350).   I am 6'3" 210 lbs, athletic build and have a pretty big drop 44L jacket, 34-35 pants....
Hey guys. So I purchased this suit around thanksgiving time when I came home from school, had it altered once, and now just picked it back up. Its an Armani Collezioni. Im not sure how styleforum feels about this brand but the deal was too good to pass up ($2100 retail, on sale for $350).      Im 6'3" around 210 pounds and have a pretty big drop 44L Jacket, 34-35 pants. I had a hard time finding a suit that fits OTR given these dimensions. However, I thought this...