or Connect

Posts by jimrude

Height: 6' 2" Weight: 190 lbs. Suit: OTR probably 44L Shirt: 16.5/36 Pants: 33/34+ Shoes: 11D
Delivery took muuuuuuch longer than expected.  The initial excuse was Chinese new year holiday, then a shortage of the ordered fabric.  The end result was delivery about 9 weeks after order date.  There was good communication from the company about the reasons for the delay.   But I am very satisfied with the final product.  I didn't order the highest-end fabric, figuring that if it was a disastrous fit or poor construction quality I wouldn't be out too much money on...
Well, I am a US-born Dutchman who wore suits 5 days a week for two decades working as a banker in Europe, and I now work as an independent financial advisor.    So the suit is a good choice for certain (prospective) clients and, indeed, meetings with attorneys....
+1.  It is highly unusual...
First post ever.  Fire away...       Canali blue birdseye 2B suit - recent sale purchase at Nordstrom Luxire Blue University Stripe shirt (first order - MASSIVE collar) Purple/Black Zadi tie - at least 15 years old   Apologies for the cr@p lighting...
Yes, I speak Dutch.  I am Dutch.  Shoot me an email and let me know how I can help.  I am based on the West Coast (Portland, OR).
And, FYI, a few of the Church's Westbury black suede monk straps that will be going on B&S asap:   Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Here are a few pictures of the King Shoes Sandringham:   Uploaded with ImageShack.us     Uploaded with ImageShack.us     Uploaded with ImageShack.us
So I'm looking in my closet at my shoes last night, and I note the following:   I have 7x pairs of Church's, all bought at least 10 years ago when I was living/working in Europe:   - 2x pairs of Westbury black monk straps - 1x pair of Sydney brown monk straps - 1x pair of Sanford black lace-ups - 1x pair of Wingate black lace-ups - 1x pair of Presley black monk straps - 1x pair of Westbury black suede monk straps (NB: going on B&S as soon as I'm allowed...